jackcurl00

May 22, 2020
Ertesi sabah ders alma konusunda onunla konuştuktan sonra liman ofis koridorunda olmalısın. I already improved the hints a bit for this quest for the next version.
Ertesi sabah ders alma konusunda onunla konuştuktan sonra liman ofis koridorunda olmalısın. I already improved the hints a bit for this quest for the next version.
I couldn't figure out how to talk to him about taking lessons

jackcurl00

May 22, 2020
I don't know how to talk to Yuki about taking lessons. I don't know what option to choose. can someone who knows help.
image representation is much better

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know how to talk to Yuki about taking lessons. I don't know what option to choose. can someone who knows help.
image representation is much better
First talk to her and tell her to get ready to study. Then meet her in the office the next morning.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
why today?
Refer to hachigames replies on 25.June.2020 and 05.July.2020 where it has been mentioned that the update will be on a 3-week schedule from the date of current update and further that an update is expected to be released on Friday.

Last edited:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I understand that there are certain technical issues hachigames keep it going and we will wait for the update no matter what time it takes :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I understand that there are certain technical issues hachigames keep it going and we will wait for the update no matter what time it takes :)
Should be up now. Would have been sooner if the android build wouldn't take like 2 hours to compress and build. I updated the thread with all the other platforms for now. I'll add the android version as soon as it's done uploading.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Should be up now. Would have been sooner if the android build wouldn't take like 2 hours to compress and build. I updated the thread with all the other platforms for now. I'll add the android version as soon as it's done uploading.
No Problems hachigames :) Always here to help :) No matter what time it takes we will always wait for the update :)

Reactions: hachigames

coffee_ninja

Sep 12, 2018
Might just be me but the game doesn't seem to be starting properly getting the music playing but the graphics are invisible

4.30 star(s) 204 Votes