Lukecastel

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 1022355

Overview:
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

‘Hail Dicktator’ features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including anal, bondage, spanking, tickling and feet.
As of 0.40, there are close to 1000 events, ~10k renders, and over 50 full animations in the game, and additionally a lot of slideshow mini animations. Full animations are currently mostly in the later game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: Hachigames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.58.1
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android Ch. 3
(HQ 64bit)*: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android Ch. 3
(HQ 32bit)*: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android Ch. 1 & 2

Extras: Italian translation** - German Translation** - Portuguese Translation**

*For Android Users: Because of the 2GB app limit, the game has been split into chapters. Chapter 3 contains all new content. If you played the game until the last version, you only need to download chapter 3.
**This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 898053 View attachment 1939571 View attachment 1939575 View attachment 811117 View attachment 725576 View attachment 642051 View attachment 1277145 View attachment 642053 View attachment 811121 View attachment 642054 View attachment 642059 View attachment 642060 View attachment 642061 View attachment 642062 View attachment 642063 View attachment 642064 View attachment 814168 View attachment 814170
Is there difference in chapter 3 android 32 bit and 64bit?

Jan 2, 2023
Heya, i got a rather specific question about a certain branch in the storyline (or at least i hope it is a more or less impactful branch).

Maybe someone who choose differently can share their insights with me.

Looking forward to your input and thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Heya, i got a rather specific question about a certain branch in the storyline (or at least i hope it is a more or less impactful branch).

She has ALOT of character developing scenes and Events to the point she despieses her old self and even gets depressive when she is forced to act as her old self which makes her take a more submissive but sassy personality

Jan 2, 2023
She has ALOT of character developing scenes and Events to the point she despieses her old self and even gets depressive when she is forced to act as her old self which makes her take a more submissive but sassy personality
On the path i am currently on, or in case i would backtrack and change my choices ?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Yeah I believe Hachigames took an extra week this time from what I can read on his patreon page.
I am not a patreon so cant read the whole post.
New update comes 6 october.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
can you play as a female or is this like a switch between a male and female protag?
Not really. This is a male protagonist game. There is certain story arc where which we follow from perspective of female antagonist, well kind of. But, as far as I understand arcs will unite at certain point, and story will continue solely from primary (male) protagonist perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz89 and femanon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well fem mc wouldn't work on this as well as male mc works.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes