fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
I think something is wrong in my save. I am unable to proceed with "The slut-challenge" (remote vibrator on Leah), whenever I go to the pool at 5pm on those days nothing happens, I have no dialogue option with either Leah or Sarah. I don't know what to do anymore, I have finished all the other quests but I can't continue now because I need to have completed "Chasity Realizations".

Have I missed something that I need to do? I would really like to continue.

I have attached my save in case it helps. Thanks!
What version are you playing? Hachi released v34.1 to fix a bug around that quest.

Reactions: Seveas

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
What version are you playing? Hachi released v34.1 to fix a bug around that quest.
Thank you so much! That must be it, I totally missed that there was another patch since I downloaded the game. Have played v0.34.0 so far.

samdin

Oct 28, 2017
Would it be possible just to upload the hotfix file or code for download instead of another 2GB download? That's a bit of an overkill isn't it?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Great game hachigames. Not exactly sure what happened but I played 33.2 almost to the end and when I extracted 34.0 today and loaded the game there was absolutely no save games, so I went to the location of my save games and the save folder was completely empty. Any clue as to what happened? As much as I love this game I don't think I have it in me to grind my way back to where I was. I only have about 1 hour per day to play. Would anyone be kind enough to share a save from 33.2? Thanks and keep up the great work.
That's really weird. There isn't really anything in the game that would remove save files like that, so I'm not sure what could have happened there.

The attached save file should be right at the start of 0.34. You can rename the MC in the settings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darklord_1965

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Would it be possible just to upload the hotfix file or code for download instead of another 2GB download? That's a bit of an overkill isn't it?
Sorry about that. Since it was less than 24h since release, I usually do full builds, because a partial patch will likely cause more problems and take longer to make (as odd as it sounds), and speed was my main priority, so less people download the bugged version.

If possible I'll consider adding a stripped down hotfix additional to a full patched update, but it really depends on the situation.

samdin

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry about that. Since it was less than 24h since release, I usually do full builds, because a partial patch will likely cause more problems and take longer to make (as odd as it sounds), and speed was my main priority, so less people download the bugged version.

If possible I'll consider adding a stripped down hotfix additional to a full patched update, but it really depends on the situation.
Understand and that makes sense. It's a pretty good game and I like the content and story line. Preciate what you do.

asnek

Apr 19, 2020
Hi

first of all i want to say how i love this game. nice visuals for characters and very funny story i enjoy.
unfortunately i have few bugs to report.

due to recent HDD crash i lost all of my previous saves so i have to start game form begging after new release. and found following problems:
1 - Sonya maintenance check does not unlock as option for me. at first i thought it was because i used option for leah/alice service/clean check before unlocking sonya service quest but when i have restarted game it did not open up again. button just does not show up. i have tried several new game starts (see notes below) and whatever i do any quests/checks order i tried this option did not show up for me

2 - after new game restarts above i have noticed that my levels of hotel status and upgrades did not 'clean' up for new game but stayed as before. when tried i was able to repeat this restart trick and i was able to spend initial 2000G all over again for all possible hotel status/upgrades i can afford and then start again new game with service and clean at max status at beginning of game...

3 - connected to both above mentioned - after i have tried to play for few days waiting if maintenance will somehow magically show up i even paid for dungeon to be build and now after another new game restart all graphics are already showing as it's complete and option to build it does not show up in dialog with sonya so quest is locked and impossible to complete.
(correction showed up in dialog after i have closed the game and started it again but quest again did not progress and is showing me advice to talk to her maybe wrong conditioned infinite loop problem)

Honestly i have very bad feeling that this was tested only as follow from your last save not in way let's start from beginning. I love the game and want to play but if needed or wanted from begging again not only from last saves.
as well thank you all guys that who posted your older saves here i was able to continue story from those and see new content.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi

first of all i want to say how i love this game. nice visuals for characters and very funny story i enjoy.
unfortunately i have few bugs to report.

due to recent HDD crash i lost all of my previous saves so i have to start game form begging after new release. and found following problems:
1 - Sonya maintenance check does not unlock as option for me. at first i thought it was because i used option for leah/alice service/clean check before unlocking sonya service quest but when i have restarted game it did not open up again. button just does not show up. i have tried several new game starts (see notes below) and whatever i do any quests/checks order i tried this option did not show up for me

2 - after new game restarts above i have noticed that my levels of hotel status and upgrades did not 'clean' up for new game but stayed as before. when tried i was able to repeat this restart trick and i was able to spend initial 2000G all over again for all possible hotel status/upgrades i can afford and then start again new game with service and clean at max status at beginning of game...

3 - connected to both above mentioned - after i have tried to play for few days waiting if maintenance will somehow magically show up i even paid for dungeon to be build and now after another new game restart all graphics are already showing as it's complete and option to build it does not show up in dialog with sonya so quest is locked and impossible to complete.
(correction showed up in dialog after i have closed the game and started it again but quest again did not progress and is showing me advice to talk to her maybe wrong conditioned infinite loop problem)

Honestly i have very bad feeling that this was tested only as follow from your last save not in way let's start from beginning. I love the game and want to play but if needed or wanted from begging again not only from last saves.
as well thank you all guys that who posted your older saves here i was able to continue story from those and see new content.
Thank you for the info.

1. I played the save you provided, and the maintenance check unlocks once the cafe is available. In your save, you would just have to sleep and then go to the town center in the morning. Then go to the cafe during the day and bar in the evening for the scenes there. The next day, the maintenance check will be available when Sonya is working. I'll update the quest description to state that the cafe is needed.

2. The new game after quitting can be a bit buggy since it's rarely used (mainly added for translators, so I missed the things from hitting "new game" from there). Restarting the program is probably better for the moment. For cheating money/stats, you can also use the built in cheats (listen on the first post). I'll take a look at it and see what's going wrong there with not resetting properly.

3. It should unlock once you go to the town center in the morning.

I've playtested the game multiple times from the start, as well as had other people playtest it, but there is of course always something that can be improved, especially in the beginning. Playing through the whole game without skipping takes a very long time at this point, so I can't really do it before each release unfortunately, but I take all reports seriously.

So I'm thankful for all information about potential bugs and such, especially since no matter how often I play the game myself, I won't be able to find all the bugs, since I probably subconsciously avoid a lot of things that could be trouble, as well as potential bad descriptions of quests (like in this case).

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
That's really weird. There isn't really anything in the game that would remove save files like that, so I'm not sure what could have happened there.

The attached save file should be right at the start of 0.34. You can rename the MC in the settings.
Thank you for the reply and for the save game. Yes, It's weird so say the least and I also scanned the entire drive just in case the save game folder location had changed but that wasn't the case. Today I setup an automated save game (folder) backup procedure for the games I enjoy the most to avoid any mishaps in the future. For some messed up reason these things only seem to happen to the game I care the most about (about 20 of them) which is why I'll be backing up those folders. Thanks again for the quick reply and keep up the great work... cheers

Reactions: hachigames

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for the info.

1. I played the save you provided, and the maintenance check unlocks once the cafe is available. In your save, you would just have to sleep and then go to the town center in the morning. Then go to the cafe during the day and bar in the evening for the scenes there. The next day, the maintenance check will be available when Sonya is working. I'll update the quest description to state that the cafe is needed.

2. The new game after quitting can be a bit buggy since it's rarely used (mainly added for translators, so I missed the things from hitting "new game" from there). Restarting the program is probably better for the moment. For cheating money/stats, you can also use the built in cheats (listen on the first post). I'll take a look at it and see what's going wrong there with not resetting properly.

3. It should unlock once you go to the town center in the morning.

I've playtested the game multiple times from the start, as well as had other people playtest it, but there is of course always something that can be improved, especially in the beginning. Playing through the whole game without skipping takes a very long time at this point, so I can't really do it before each release unfortunately, but I take all reports seriously.

So I'm thankful for all information about potential bugs and such, especially since no matter how often I play the game myself, I won't be able to find all the bugs, since I probably subconsciously avoid a lot of things that could be trouble, as well as potential bad descriptions of quests (like in this case).
This guy provides better "customer" support than most irl companies xD

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
For those who want to play in German. The translation is completely finished for the upcoming version. There are only a few spelling mistakes etc. left. But these will be corrected during the following proofreading. When hachigames doesn't forget, my translation should already be in the game with the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes