Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
any femdom in this game and character name, please? hachigames

or female dominant bossy personality character name
Leah is your only character, you get an option during one of the scenes. Femdom, this game is not. This is a BDSM, maledom, footfetish, and harem game. Only here really for the harem, cute girls, and story, but have to give props to dev for sticking to his guns and not getting lost in the weeds trying to appeal to everyone.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Leah is your only character, you get an option during one of the scenes. Femdom, this game is not. This is a BDSM, maledom, footfetish, and harem game. Only here really for the harem, cute girls, and story, but have to give props to dev for sticking to his guns and not getting lost in the weeds trying to appeal to everyone.
what about sarah?

Reactions: lezard123

Chrioni

Jul 21, 2018
I cant seem to install the new chapter 2 update, should i install the chapter 1 first, my version still at V35.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
what you need to do in yoga training between the pool for get up Lhea arrousing with vibrator? i'm really stuck T_T
HELP PLEASE!!!!! SHE DON'T GET UP

Last edited:
Reactions: lezard123

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I cant seem to install the new chapter 2 update, should i install the chapter 1 first, my version still at V35.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be fine with just chapter 2. each one is standalone. Not sure what's happening there, unfortunately

NBVCXW666

Jun 12, 2022
Anyone kind enough to share a complete save?
Tired of going through the sandbox chore every update, you'd be my savior, please and thank you :D

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes