Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
My old computer crashed and burned so I have to start all the way over..... which there is no way in hell I am going to do. Anyone have a save file from the prior update that I can steal?

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
My old computer crashed and burned so I have to start all the way over..... which there is no way in hell I am going to do. Anyone have a save file from the prior update that I can steal?
If you read the comment above yours, you'll see where you can find them...

• Haha
Reactions: Rannell

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
what you need to do in yoga training between the pool for get up Lhea arrousing with vibrator? i'm really stuck T_T
HELP PLEASE!!!!! SHE DON'T GET UP
I had the same problem, but I changed my language (Spanish) to English, if you have a language other than English you will have to change it (only in this mission) then go to the pool on the days indicated for the mission, electrocute leah until you reach number 12 (it's actually between 10 and 15) and that's it

Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I had the same problem, but I changed my language (Spanish) to English, if you have a language other than English you will have to change it (only in this mission) then go to the pool on the days indicated for the mission, electrocute leah until you reach number 12 (it's actually between 10 and 15) and that's it
Okiss i'll give a try, I'm spanish too

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm playing the android version, and installed both apks. It's giving me the popup screen talking about how I need to install chapter 2 to play even though I did. I already had an older version installed and then installed both APKs from the OP today. I see only 1 app afterward, I assume both installations put their updated content into the old app I had right?

Am I doing something wrong or does this need to be fixed?

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
You know, it's funny. I know Hachi is trying to get us to feel bad for Sarah and hate Nyx for the way she is acting but... Honestly?
I'm rooting for Nyx. Sarah is FINALLY getting her dues. All the shit she pulled on us (and people beforehand) are finally catching up to her.
#TeamNyx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do I enable the laptop to check with animal?
. . . to check with "animal"? That doesn't sound familiar. Or is that a name for Uncle Dick? Can you remind me what's happened and what you're needing the laptop for? Also, sometimes options won't be available outside of certain times of the day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You know, it's funny. I know Hachi is trying to get us to feel bad for Sarah and hate Nyx for the way she is acting but... Honestly?
I'm rooting for Nyx. Sarah is FINALLY getting her dues. All the shit she pulled on us (and people beforehand) are finally catching up to her.
#TeamNyx
I agree she has it coming. I personally do feel badly for her, but I also feel badly that murderers earn the right to their punishments. I still think they deserve it, but I wish they would've made different choices instead of ending up where they are. That's how I feel about Sarah, so I sympathize but still want her to pay.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
This is probably due to the high memory usage of the sessions feature. I'm currently working on a fix that should remove this problem, and for future versions keep memory usage small and constant.
The fix will likely be uploaded today.
I'm on win 10 and the same problem, that the ( Unity screen comes up and fades away ) how can I fix it? or what is the problem? (I'm not good with laptops or that stuff cuz I'm still new and learning)
Thanks
and there is a pic of the problem that I took with my phone

291395234_454658846486768_1438281502502704285_n.jpg

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm on win 10 and the same problem, that the ( Unity screen comes up and fades away ) how can I fix it? or what is the problem? (I'm not good with laptops or that stuff cuz I'm still new and learning)
Thanks
and there is a pic of the problem that I took with my phone

View attachment 1908947
This looks like a direct crash. Usually those suggest that there is something with the system itself. Unfortunately debugging those is quite hard since they can be system-dependent. It's possible that updating graphics drivers might solve this. However, that is more a shot in the dark, I'm afraid.

Reactions: Virus~

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I agree she has it coming. I personally do feel badly for her, but I also feel badly that murderers earn the right to their punishments. I still think they deserve it, but I wish they would've made different choices instead of ending up where they are. That's how I feel about Sarah, so I sympathize but still want her to pay.
I just want one of them to hate fuck the other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
#TeamNyx
I think both of them are horrible and hate them both, equally, indefinitely. We love Sonya <3

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
"We"? Sonya is ok. Sarah might have been a shit person, but not really anymore due to character development. Where is Sonya's character development, other than turning into an exhibitionist. Also, Nyx add's conflict, something needed in most stories.

• Angry
Reactions: Csomi
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes