420since1974

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you.
I bought the bondage bench sometime in the past, but must have somehow missed the quest.
My quest log shows 100% complete, but I can only call Scarlett from my room for "Cosplay A".

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
are there cheats to the game?
It is not really needed but here you go.

Cheat:
Cheats: type into the cheat bar in the hotel management panel (without quotes) (press the hotel button).
* "money" (gives max money)
* "ruinme" (0 money)
* "giveXk" (replace X with pos. or neg. number to add X times 1000 G)
* "maxallstats" (sets all stats of the girls to current maximum. known bug: also sets money to 0, but you can use the money cheats after)

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I think the latest update was pretty fun and quite cute at times, although I was hoping for something more like this for the Nyx storyline:

but with BDSM equipment.

spenk

May 4, 2018
How about a pussy washing with ice cold water and washcloth that would be good for cleaning Alice :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Well your in luck.
You only have to wait 2 days. :)
Haha sweet :D
Since last public release was Friday, the public free release of the next version will be at the end of the month, I'm afraid.

I can post a preview and some pictures however, if you like.

The early access is a perk for supporters, and it's my main source of income since I went full time, so with any disruption due to an early public release will slow down growth and generally development. I will however promise to always keep the game free, and provide support, and all I will do is ask nicely that if you like the game, not to share the early versions to support me for only 3 weeks.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update will contain more full animations, as well as the usual bdsm, bondage, sex, and more content. I'm slowly but surely getting better at animation I feel, though doing it in DAZ is still pretty hard, because their animation editor is pretty... wonky... to say the least.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Since last public release was Friday, the public free release of the next version will be at the end of the month, I'm afraid.
Yes you're right, I misread the patreon post.
New public update will be on 2nd september according the post on patreon.
Sorry for the confusing I made.

Also you dont have to be affraid someone will leak something of you here i think.
As most are really happy with the release rate you provide for free users m8.
Atleast that is the impression I have from this thread, I know I am.

But that all said, updates can't come fast enough rofl
Keep up the good work. (y)

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
hello I have the game at version 0.36.1, how do you update it to the latest version without starting over? sorry if the question is stupid but I don't understand about these things

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes