Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
88% done and still no More punishments for Alice and can't trigger Service check on Leah after 1st time and many events happen at same time so 1 pushes other to next day and then comes more things.
completing the "best friends in the past" quest seems to be the trigger to active the no touching quest. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally finished current version and bit more since did 1 pool punish on sarah to max her stats.

also game has short year if last scavenger hunt was year ago and not even 200 days passed.

still some timetable when x is at what place would be nice since for example doc is like hr at doc's office.

pang456cs

Oct 18, 2020
About Sarah!

It took me 20 hours to complete this game. I have some questions about Sarah

Why is such a wonderful character reduced to a transparent supporting role? The scene is rarely pushed by the main line

Why do you want to make her like everyone else? She has no sense of being tamed by the main character, but by the plot

It's also her transformation into a little bitch who is not so hateful but a little lacking in love. I believe it will make people desire and dramatic to keep some personality and her dead hair style

Finally, sorry, English is not my native language

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only bad thing (besides quests appearing way before quest needed to advance appeared and chars at work or somewhere else rarely when wanted) was that mc didn't have fun with nyx.

sorta bug: i ordered yuki to class but event (trip to paris) prevented it to happen so after that i re-ordered her to class and then had 2 classes in row (well at same time since only 1 class time was used).

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Why is mine Ch1 version 39.2 and Ch 2 version 40?
Since Ch1 is finished, it will only get updated if there is a bug that needs to be fixed (content will stay the same, but the code version will change). Ch2 will get updated with new content and code.

You would have to search for a previous version. I unfortunately don't keep older builds for long, as they take a pretty big chunk of space.

Last edited:

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I liked the new update, more content on Zero and Sarah team up with dumbest girl.

It somehow means that she automatically loses, although I think MC will win once again. Mine is called Max btw, dunno if that's the standard or if I just was very uncreative at that point in time.

Anyways, nothing like bonding through shoving a buttplug into the other person's ass right?

I mean it wasn't the weirdest moment, but ... whatever.

Glad to see Nadia topless again, it means she's warming up to the rest of the crew. Milf scenes when?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Here is a teaser trailer for my upcoming game, I talked about a bit ago.

I'm not sure if this is the way to post it though. I wonder if I should open an animation thread, since this is technically one, and I'll be posting more content like this, although it's technically footage of a game...

Last edited:

GEDA✨

Jul 8, 2021

I'm not sure if this is the way to post it though. I wonder if I should open an animation thread, since this is technically one, and I'll be posting more content like this, although it's technically footage of a game...
Fantastic(y)(y)

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017

I don't know much about 3D artwork creation, but that looks like an awesome degree of artistry to me! Fabulous. (y) :)

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
New game looks great. Look forward to giving it a try at some point.

In terms of update I am really enjoying how the scavenger hunt has been expanded this time, makes it feel like a big thing. I did struggle with the first clue as it is not a saying that I had heard before. Solved it in the end but it did involve a bit of trial and error.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

So this game will be completed in a few updates?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes