cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It'd be nice for the gagged character's pictures to show that they're gagged in the overworld and other scenes
well is yuki is gagged and tied in kitchen or at temp school then game tells about it, same with others.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mostly as male, but there is a sub-plot that's recently been introduced where you switch to female protagonist. Seems to be lesbian-only for her sub-plot so far (although she may have interactions with the male MC).
What has she done that's lesbian at all? Or are you talking about between others besides Nyx? The bondage stuff that increases girls' power doesn't amount to lesbian content. By that metric, Eris is the MC's lover. :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
...well with her behaviour changes in the last few Update :sneaky: ;) :devilish:
But no actual lesbian content. It might very well be coming, but don't say that it exists if it doesn't yet. That could give people new to the game the wrong impression, in the event that it doesn't end up happening.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What has she done that's lesbian at all? Or are you talking about between others besides Nyx? The bondage stuff that increases girls' power doesn't amount to lesbian content. By that metric, Eris is the MC's lover. :rolleyes:
don't remember what she did with sarah besides tying her up but some could consider tying girls and spanking them is sexual.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
don't remember what she did with sarah besides tying her up but some could consider tying girls and spanking them is sexual.
Meh. While it's true some of the girls get off on it, when Helena does it, it's been punishment; when Nyx does it, it's been to power them up. So I don't think that should count as "lesbian". Not to mention, just because something can be seen as sexual in nature doesn't mean it's actual attraction to the person doing it. If you have your eyes closed and you cum from someone blowing you, that doesn't mean suddenly you're attracted to the old lady with boils and mole hair whose toothless gums are rubbing against your pecker.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But no actual lesbian content. It might very well be coming, but don't say that it exists if it doesn't yet. That could give people new to the game the wrong impression, in the event that it doesn't end up happening.
There had been a few scenes here and now... like Sarah and Sophie... some stuff Hazel did... and more rapey but also when Nyx visited the Island.
Considering the new content I think when it involves Fang you could assume it's Lesbian as she has both a crush on Nyx and is a Maso.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There had been a few scenes here and now... like Sarah and Sophie... some stuff Hazel did... and more rapey but also when Nyx visited the Island.
Considering the new content I think when it involves Fang you could assume it's Lesbian as she has both a crush on Nyx and is a Maso.
Sarah is not at the Organization base. I don't know who "Sophie" is — do you mean Sonya? If so, she's also not at the Organization base. Hazel is not at the Organization base. When Nyx visited the island doesn't matter, because that's not at the Organization base. Your examples literally have nothing to do with what I was saying: at the base, there is no lesbian content currently.

Also, making assumptions about Fang does not equate to lesbian content. Again, if it's not actually in the game and at the Organization base, then what you posted before is misleading. You can try to bend reality into a pretzel shape all you want, but there is no lesbian content at the Organization base currently.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
Fang's crush has moved on to the male MC. She is NOT interested in Nyx at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep, there's that too, for sure. TBH, I really never got the lesbian vibe from her in the first place. When Nyx first showed up, she was starstruck b/c of Nyx' popularity as a streamer, nothing more. At no point did I ever get the impression she was even remotely attracted to Nyx sexually, nor has anything seemed implied to me that she's interested in women generally. It's possible she may be / have been, sure. But I really don't think it was implied; if it was, I totally admit that I was completely oblivious to it. (Hell, it wouldn't be the first time.)

Reactions: Petermax

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sarah is not at the Organization base. I don't know who "Sophie" is — do you mean Sonya? If so, she's also not at the Organization base. Hazel is not at the Organization base. When Nyx visited the island doesn't matter, because that's not at the Organization base. Your examples literally have nothing to do with what I was saying: at the base, there is no lesbian content currently.

Also, making assumptions about Fang does not equate to lesbian content. Again, if it's not actually in the game and at the Organization base, then what you posted before is misleading. You can try to bend reality into a pretzel shape all you want, but there is no lesbian content at the Organization base currently.
You weren't specificing the organisation base in that post I quoted as I see it... just lesbian content in general.
And if you don't consider the scenes in the base as lesbian you might need to define what YOU consider to be lesbian first.

Not trying to be aggressive here but by my definition any homosexual and consensual act between women can be called a lesbian act.
You so sure?
Nyx told her MC is deeply in love with her or considers himself her boyfriend and Fang wants to be closer to her.
It might be fucked up, but by beeing closer to MC Fang would also be closer to her Idol.
Yep, there's that too, for sure. TBH, I really never got the lesbian vibe from her in the first place. When Nyx first showed up, she was starstruck b/c of Nyx' popularity as a streamer, nothing more. At no point did I ever get the impression she was even remotely attracted to Nyx sexually, nor has anything seemed implied to me that she's interested in women generally. It's possible she may be / have been, sure. But I really don't think it was implied; if it was, I totally admit that I was completely oblivious to it. (Hell, it wouldn't be the first time.)
You mean putting aside to allow Nyx do anything to her in sexual terms or even uncharactaristical for her request those acts to be done to her?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You weren't specificing the organisation base in that post I quoted as I see it... just lesbian content in general.
And if you don't consider the scenes in the base as lesbian you might need to define what YOU consider to be lesbian first.

Not trying to be aggressive here but by my definition any homosexual and consensual act between women can be called a lesbian act.

You so sure?
Nyx told her MC is deeply in love with her or considers himself her boyfriend and Fang wants to be closer to her.
It might be fucked up, but by beeing closer to MC Fang would also be closer to her Idol.

You mean putting aside to allow Nyx do anything to her in sexual terms or even uncharactaristical for her request those acts to be done to her?
Sorry, but I'm done with this now. You clearly feel differently than I do. I still think your statements about there being lesbian content at the base — which you specified when talking about her "sub-plot" and when it's switched to her as a protagonist, which didn't happen on the island — are wrong. Apparently you have a different definition of lesbianism. I'm not going to keep going back and forth, so agree to disagree on all of your interpretations.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I played this game entirely on my phone, and I finished it on the phone, but only up to version 0.56.1

So is there anyone here who could give me a savefile and tell me where to put it so that I can do 0.57.1 and onwards ?

Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, I played this game entirely on my phone, and I finished it on the phone, but only up to version 0.56.1

So is there anyone here who could give me a savefile and tell me where to put it so that I can do 0.57.1 and onwards ?

Thanks.
on android's cases talk to dev.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes