molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Did you check here?

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
Unfortunately, that was not one of the files I saved from my old computer. Sad face.

Edit: I just tried looking for this file to put your save on there and I can't find it. Specifically, I can't find the LocalLow file.

Last edited:

ardry

Jan 7, 2024
I really enjoyed the game :love:. I saw that there was a translation mode, but when I used it, I realized that there was no font for Vietnamese. I don't know if there is a way to add fonts or if you can expand the font for Vietnamese. Just ignore if my question makes you feel uncomfortable, thank you:giggle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoyed the game :love:. I saw that there was a translation mode, but when I used it, I realized that there was no font for Vietnamese. I don't know if there is a way to add fonts or if you can expand the font for Vietnamese. Just ignore if my question makes you feel uncomfortable, thank you:giggle:
dev can expand within limits.

Reactions: ardry

Sister227

Jun 3, 2018
I'm playing this game for some time now and still love it. Had to switch computer (old one crashed) so I had to start all over again. That was much more fun than expected! Love the game even more now. Thanks!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm playing this game for some time now and still love it. Had to switch computer (old one crashed) so I had to start all over again. That was much more fun than expected! Love the game even more now. Thanks!!
yeah this is wayyyyy too funny but who cares.

west31

Jul 14, 2022
seems like the 0.62.1 version no longer works on Mac. Tried the in Zip terminal fix and it still wont allow

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It will be very interesting to find out how Zena and Crystal's new acquaintance will go =)
Zena will probably be a little shocked to learn that her colleague ended up on the island and does not recognize her.

<Goddess of Chaos> will also be very happy about such a meeting (I mean the meeting with Crystal).
I wonder what kind of commotion will happen at the base of the “organization” after they realize that their important agent is no longer with them, and they don’t have Lethe’s energy either.

I can't wait for the new update, rubbing my palms in anticipation. =)

sorry i also forgot old name of Crystal =) what is true - that is true.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thread Updated: 2024-01-26
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Hachigames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.63.1
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:
SPOILER

Installation:
SPOILER

Changelog:
SPOILER

v0.63.1
* ~200+ new renders (~400+ with animations)
* 5 new animations
* ~15 new scenes
* Blowjob, anal, toys, tickling, bondage, bdsm
* Main arc continues
* New side arc
Today

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey hachigames by any chance, is your game made with Fungus, NaniNovel, Articy3 or any other VN unity plugins?
I looked at a few existing plugins, but a lot of it either didn't suit my needs, or didn't provide features I needed, so I made my own framework. My most important factors were:

* organization: When making the actual game, I should not have to manually organize any pictures. To do this I made a database system that organized pictures for me. Together with a DAZ-3D plugin I wrote I can do writing in any order (renders first, or writing first), and send render jobs to DAZ to render pictures in bulk, minimizing any organization work.
This also includes systems to pack and bundle renders automatically and per platform.

* visual writing: Instead of heavily relying on scripting, I'm using a graph editor that visualizes the current render shown. This also visualizes the scene flow when branching or hooking in any actions (like, move character, pass time, modify stats, etc). Anyone could make scenes with this for the game. No coding required.

* scalability: organization takes care of a lot of that, so that the game never becomes a spaghetti mess. But also using dynamic loading and unloading of pictures into memory. The game currently has ~15k renders. This was only possible by keeping things as clean as possible in the workflow.

I have plans to eventually release my framework for others to use, as by now, it is battle tested.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Do we know if this game is going to be finished anytime soon? I feel at this point it's just becoming more of the same instead of progressing with the main girls and main story. All this build up with the past experiments on the island ,the goddesses, the powers etc. really need to find a conclusion soon in my opinion.
We certainly don't need any more girls and storys about how to dominate your enemies until they become a love interest.

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
Do we know if this game is going to be finished anytime soon? I feel at this point it's just becoming more of the same instead of progressing with the main girls and main story. All this build up with the past experiments on the island ,the goddesses, the powers etc. really need to find a conclusion soon in my opinion.
We certainly don't need any more girls and storys about how to dominate your enemies until they become a love interest.
That is literally the whole point of the game. if you think it is getting old hen this game is not for you.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes