fmomaev

Sep 16, 2022
If someone can't open an app on Mac - after following instruction in the archive additionally run the command below

chmod -R 755 HailDicktator.app

It worked for me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just started the game basically, when do we meet Sarah? When does she show up in the game?
I can't remember for sure now, but I think it's a few weeks (2 or 3?) into the MC arriving on the island. But I've been playing this from just about the very beginning, so I don't know if you're starting it new right now. Hachigames (the developer) is definitely active on this thread, so they can probably give you a more accurate answer.

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
it'll take weeks, if you have quest saying sarah this or that then she will arrive in a week or 2.
She finally arrived but her story won't progress. It says talk to her and I've talked to her several times but the quest won't continue.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
You proberly need to finish another quest for that to progress then.
You will encounter other quests that takes awhile before you are able to start or progress on them.
Advise is always the same, keep playing and completing other quests.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She finally arrived but her story won't progress. It says talk to her and I've talked to her several times but the quest won't continue.
it's on specific place at specific time at later point of game. check what star says.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sometimes story progression of side stuff is locked behind main story progression. As you get further in, these sorts of situations get less and less.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Fun game with nice renders and beautiful Li's. A lot of nice B&D themed sex scenes but some vanilla sex too. I was enjoying the story and the quests but ultimately I quit because B&D does nothing for me and I hate forced sex scenes between My Li's. This is often the problem I have with this types of game because I cannot choose to skip content and so many creators think that we want girl on girl content. I don't want my Li's every having sexual contact with each other but if I must do every quest to push the story forward then it is unavoidable. It was very well done however and I recommend it to anyone who likes this sort of thing.

Reactions: deuxrayme
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes