YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
So either the Android port is unstable, or it requires more than 2GB of RAM to operate. After about 10 attempts, with a re-install, I am not able to get past the gf breakup, with the name entry screen only been seen 3x. Most of the time the game freezes on the Main Menu, or crashes while loading.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Sonya runs the electronic store, bank, and cafe. She is only there on certain times and days. Currently both items you can buy require a quest to buy.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello to the Dev of this game! Wanted to try the game but cannot start it on Mac. Is it because of Catalina version or I am missing something?
I'm sorry about this. Apple is making it harder and harder for software not "approved" for their system to run on their OS. I will have to look into it further.

This solution might still work:

A possibly better solution:

Let me know if this works and I'll add instructions to the developer notes and include a readme for the mac version.

Last edited:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I find that money hacks as mentioned in the developer notes to the game is not working/ I am not able to enter the money hack in the game

Oct 29, 2017
i had the following problem today, i finished Hazel part 3, but couldn't get out of the room, there was nothing to do but wait... and if you skipped long enough the picture turned purple and froze.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
i had the following problem today, i finished Hazel part 3, but couldn't get out of the room, there was nothing to do but wait... and if you skipped long enough the picture turned purple and froze.
This was a bug that happened in 0.3.2.
A new version (0.3.3) has been uploaded since that should fix this problem (will also fix any save that didn't work)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I find that money hacks as mentioned in the developer notes to the game is not working/ I am not able to enter the money hack in the game
Odd. I just tested it and it seemed fine. Can you describe how you are entering the cheat? The hotel management panel has to be open.

knowlang

May 2, 2020
If the suggestions by hachigames don't work on MacOS Catalina, you'll most likely need to disable Gatekeeper and "Allow apps downloaded from Anywhere".

To disable Gatekeeper, execute sudo spctl --master-disable in the terminal and then change the Allow apps downloaded from setting in "System Preferences". For a more comprehensive tutorial, see the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hi all, finished the room renovation but can't seem to figure how to raise leah's love so I can progress in the quest. any hints ?

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes