Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Hail To The King [v0.3 ]-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod [Zanzibar]

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Will have to wait a day or two. I'm way too drunk right now and will be way too hungover later. Happy new year to y'all and may you have great faps!
I'm with you there. I'm quite drunk right now and plan to be through my whole 4 day weekend.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Mod wont download for me
Hail to the King is currently at v0.3 while the mod is for v0.2.5 which makes them incompatible. Mods usually take some time to update to new game versions. Checking the version number should always be the first thing you check before downloading mods. Second is reading the OP and checking for information there. Third would be going back some posts in the topic, to check for relevant information recently discussed. Also, the search feature works great too.

Last edited:

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
Hail to the King is currently at v0.3 while the mod is for v0.2.5 which makes them incompatible. Mods usually take some time to update to new game versions. Checking the version number should always be the first thing you check before downloading mods. Second is reading the OP and checking for information there. Third would be going back some posts in the topic, to check for relevant information recently discussed. Also, the search feature works great too.
To be fair here, he did say he couldn't download the mod. So maybe there is country restrictions for mediafire.com that is the problem in this case.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
To be fair here, he did say he couldn't download the mod. So maybe there is country restrictions for mediafire.com that is the problem in this case.
Considering v0.2.5 of the game is an eight month old build, and no longer available for download (at least on this site). I suspected if they were able to download the mod their next post was going to be a trace-back error report and questions why the game won't load properly. Figure I'd be proactive to avoid possible hardships down the road.

Reactions: blockstone

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Updated

- Dev changed the whole points dynamic of the game and variables, so you are forced to start new game by dev....again.
- Most of the previous variables and point types have been removed by dev so cheat mod has been removed as it's not necessary/required anymore.
- WT Mod has been updated.
DOWNLOAD: - - DDL

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated

- Dev changed the whole points dynamic of the game and variables, so you are forced to start new game by dev....again.
- Most of the previous variables and point types have been removed by dev so cheat mod has been removed as it's not necessary/required anymore.
- WT Mod has been updated.
DOWNLOAD: - - DDL
Awesomeness, and all downloaded. I will check this out when I check out my first batch later today. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: soso07 and Jeevant

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022

Overview:
Adds an in-game walkthrough and cheat mod.​

Game/Creator:Hail to the king/ Zanzibar - - F95zone
Modder: Jeevant- - -
Mod Version:0.3
Game Version:0.3
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saves from previous version won't work . Dev made changes to script which has caused saves to broke and had nothing to do with the mod.

If you like my work considering supporting me on my .

Download:

Download for android(0.2.5BETA):
View attachment 1061993 View attachment 1061994
Hope you will update the mod