Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Hail To The King [v0.3 ]-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod [Zanzibar]

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Nope.Just making sure . Some people throw the game folder inside the game folder of the game. So essentially archive.rpa and game folder of mod end up being in the same folder which causes similar issue. I assume you have the same exact error as that guy too?
Yeah, all the The label X is defined twice, at... error messages. It's not the end of the world, I'll just play this game without it. Thanks for the follow up though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Jeevant, version v0.2.5 Final has just been released with the following:

Changelog:
1. Fixed issue with one of the choices in Strip Club scene.
2. Added Stats Screen in Preferences menu.

Not sure if your mod had already accounted for the choice issue in the Strip Club

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
is this still working ? i download but it's kinda don't work don't show right choice or point shots..

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I think it's bcoz the mod is still in v0.2.5 beta , so the mod needs to be updated with the current game version which is v0.2.5 final.
So i played 2.5 final with 2.5 beta patch so i missed new images then.. fck i delete after play so i need to download again.......

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hi Jeevant, version v0.2.5 Final has just been released with the following:

Changelog:
1. Fixed issue with one of the choices in Strip Club scene.
2. Added Stats Screen in Preferences menu.

Not sure if your mod had already accounted for the choice issue in the Strip Club
No it wasn't accounted but now with the latest version of mod released few minutes ago it is,it wasn't a fatal bug anyways but fixed nonetheless.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
So i played 2.5 final with 2.5 beta patch so i missed new images then.. fck i delete after play so i need to download again.......
Nope. No new images from beta to stable version.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
is this still working ? i download but it's kinda don't work don't show right choice or point shots..
It was still working. Just the stats button was missing and the minor bug which had been resolved in original game are the only issues which will be faced if you used beta mod version with stable game release.