Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Not sure what I did wrong, but the SexData.txt doesn't seem to work right. the SaveData.txt seem to be fine though, thoughts on how to fix it?

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Hi NeutralHatred.
I know this is too much to ask, but is it possible for you share the latest version 5.4.2?
Thank you so much.

Can someone give me some save file all skin unlocked? It's hard to grind 1500 gem .
Check the text file in the rar on where to drop the save files. I think I have everything unlocked but, there is a missing animation. Hard to say if I'm missing it or another oopsie from the dev.

luca1982

Oct 28, 2018
Hi!
Sorry but on mac os Monterey the game won't start. When i try start the mac show me a modal with 'Impossibile open'

subject996

Jul 26, 2017
I think I have everything unlocked but, there is a missing animation. Hard to say if I'm missing it or another oopsie from the dev.
You're missing the secret boss from level 8. It has been posted here before how to get to her. I'm not sure if grabbing the cakes in order is mandatory, but anyway, heres the map:
boss.png
The cakes are labeled 1 to 4, then just crouch to get through the wall on the right.

Also the updated save file:

Steve74274578

Sep 25, 2018
for the save, i dont have the route at everyone is talking about "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure". i tried creating a new route but it didnt work? any ideas

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
v0.5.4.2 PC x64
v0.5.4.2 Mac
v0.5.4.2 APK

Check the text file in the rar on where to drop the save files. I think I have everything unlocked but, there is a missing animation. Hard to say if I'm missing it or another oopsie from the dev.
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Does anyone have a full list of all the animations which are available? Last one is the hidden boss, but seems I'm missing the one up-and-right of the last one and two-up of the last one too, which ones might those be?

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Does anyone have a full list of all the animations which are available? Last one is the hidden boss, but seems I'm missing the one up-and-right of the last one and two-up of the last one too, which ones might those be?
Ah ok, got one at least, its a mixed bee+spider (eg in level 10)

And remaining should be 2*red skeleton, any idea where to encounter that? Level 10 has two reds on the left-most lowest level, but one is behind a rock and if i hit that i seem to hit the skeleton too right away?

Jul 30, 2017
for the save, i dont have the route at everyone is talking about "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure". i tried creating a new route but it didnt work? any ideas
The AppData folder is hidden by default on Windows. Make sure View -> Hidden Items is checked, or the proper option is selected, depending on what version of Windows you're running.

Hi guys, how can I unlock levels 13 above? Because the only levels I can access are 1-13....
You can't, in the current version. The next major release (v0.6) should have levels 14-17 according to the devlog. I believe the pre-rework (old) version might have had more levels, but I'm not sure.

Ah ok, got one at least, its a mixed bee+spider (eg in level 10)

And remaining should be 2*red skeleton, any idea where to encounter that? Level 10 has two reds on the left-most lowest level, but one is behind a rock and if i hit that i seem to hit the skeleton too right away?
It's definitely possible to hit the rock without hitting the skeleton if you're at the correct distance. Don't walk all the way up to the rock.

Last edited:

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Did you actually launch the game first? It needs to create the folder. If you're actually running Windows 7 in 2022, the location is going to be different. I haven't touched 7 in years so, have fun, if that's the case.

And, just in case, the [username] needs to be the actual name of your account you're on. Probably a stupid thing to point out but, I work in IT. You'd be surprised.

Fckthmll

Mar 1, 2020
I see few enemies in changelogs and achievements which i never encounter: golems, head hunters, ass-ass-ins, slimes, mantis, mummies. Did i miss something or they just don't implement yet? Why the hell they in changelogs then xD

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
I see few enemies in changelogs and achievements which i never encounter: golems, head hunters, ass-ass-ins, slimes, mantis, mummies. Did i miss something or they just don't implement yet? Why the hell they in changelogs then xD
Some of those enemies are from the previous version of the game. The dev decided to change the engine midway, so some of the old enemies are now being added back as he progresses with the new engine.

Reactions: NitroSM

pluto4473

Feb 10, 2018
The AppData folder is hidden by default on Windows. Make sure View -> Hidden Items is checked, or the proper option is selected, depending on what version of Windows you're running.

You can't, in the current version. The next major release (v0.6) should have levels 14-17 according to the devlog. I believe the pre-rework (old) version might have had more levels, but I'm not sure.

It's definitely possible to hit the rock without hitting the skeleton if you're at the correct distance. Don't walk all the way up to the rock.

So we just have to wait next update...thanks you YetAnotherLurker!

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
With a strength-5-axe it did not for some reason, both stone and skeleton were gone at the same time, regardless of the distance. But with a strength-1-axe it did work :)
Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes