Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone got news on this?
New devlog update says that he thinks the release date will be " "
That is a long ass time for the next update I hope all those features in the log don't disappoint. Here's hoping they finish up all their projects too if I remember correctly they are also working on SurVive! and their wordpress shows another upcoming project called Reflection.

Edit: scratch that I lost track of time I didn't realize September is already next month wtf where did the rest of 2021 go

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Could anyone figure out the secret? Wearing the red outfit, I jumped into a secret room above the statue, but I can't see anything else there.

Reactions: Swisher223

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
This version is incredibly buggy. I would really wait for LAGS to fix the kinks first. Don't delete you save as well. I think someone said it didn't fix the issues. If you need to unlock the animations and the gallery, just edit the savedata file.

Could anyone figure out the secret? Wearing the red outfit, I jumped into a secret room above the statue, but I can't see anything else there.
I think it's either bugged or not implemented yet. Doesn't seem to do anything right now

Last edited:

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Like what?
Personally, I'm waiting a few days, but I swiped this off of his itch page in the comments:

Current Bug List:

Gallery - New enemies and gang bangs are not unlockable

Animations - Incredibly buggy. Golem is not unlockable. Enemies with multiple animations depending on how many enemies may or may not unlock. As an example, I was able to unlock 1 and 2 goblin animations but only 2 bee/honey maker animations and 1 of the worm. Sounds on the new enemies are also absent with the exception of 3P Bee.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
The Tomb Explorer outfit doesn't work either. It just looks naked.

The naked outfit still has a transparent set of clothes that have to break for Hailey to get downed.

Pressing B no longer heals you.

I still really like the game and the dev said he needs 2-3 days to get the bugs sorted.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
The Tomb Explorer outfit doesn't work either. It just looks naked.

The naked outfit still has a transparent set of clothes that have to break for Hailey to get downed.

Pressing B no longer heals you.

I still really like the game and the dev said he needs 2-3 days to get the bugs sorted.
I believe LAGS mentioned you have to restart the game for it to work if the Tomb Raider skin shows you being naked. He also mentioned that the secret that the red skin are the Mario "?" boxes popping out in the dungeons

Reactions: Wener
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes