Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 7, 2020
Nice foundation but got bored with this very quickly. Captivity achieves a lot more.

Combat just isn't fun, which is vital to these kinds of games. They should take these graphical assets and reapply them to a game more like Captivity, they'll need to tighten up their controls and combat though.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
the constant knockback from being hurt is annoying and it baffles me that she cant jump over a simple ledge/small step when up against it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: now that i think about it. i think i have an outdated version. maybe the new one will be better.
Welp the jumping was an improvement, Still hate the knockback in some sections though

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Has the ending been completed yet? With a cheat to unlock wardrobe unless if there is a save file for the updated version

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well hang in there update log 0.3 mentions multiple endings and its release is to be announced, assuming everything is already polished in 0.2.1 (I haven't tried the that version yet) then the next update might finally let us beat the game
good point if 0.3 is released I cant wait to see what the endings would look like

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Fun game, but I gotta ask; What causes this game to go from 150mb to over 4gb? Played through 9 levels and after while making space I saw that it was taking up i think 4.5gb

Reactions: Softys

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Fun game, but I gotta ask; What causes this game to go from 150mb to over 4gb? Played through 9 levels and after while making space I saw that it was taking up i think 4.5gb
I was wondering the same. Although it goes from 156 Mb archive to 4.91 Gb right after you unpack it :oops:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I was wondering the same. Although it goes from 156 Mb archive to 4.91 Gb right after you unpack it :oops:
ya, i didn't double check the numbers, was going off memory, so you are probably right. Either way, i'v heard of file condensing but this ridiculous!

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Dude, I need more of this game. Lots of new levels and new enemies. Please, its worth it

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
All the promised animations will be there. But I bet you will love a game like Parasite in City. After this project is done planning to create a game like that with similar art style.
Parasite in City deserves justice after its sequel was suddenly abandoned. Best of luck I'm looking forward to your spiritual successor to the game

Reactions: Askar17

wisdomtooth

Nov 12, 2020
Wow...I had a lot of fun with this. Wish there were more locations with multiple zombies together though....that's an awesome animation. Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: deaddog
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes