Kewlguy87

Mar 24, 2024
I've always assumed that they were placeholders.
I thought that aswell at first, but i once saw a person upload scorpion 2 picture on the internet so i started to think perhaps the previous version was just bugged, but now i think its probably only in the original paid file

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I've always assumed that they were placeholders.
I thought that aswell at first, but i once saw a person upload scorpion 2 picture on the internet so i started to think perhaps the previous version was just bugged, but now i think its probably only in the original paid file
They're mostly placeholders. Maybe he missed one, but otherwise they are.

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
In on the LAGS channel, there seems to be a npc named Ivory in level 17, but she does not spawn for me. Is this a bug or something LAGS has yet to add, because they mention in the video that the character gives the key for the golden gate, but I still found that on level 15.

May 23, 2018
In on the LAGS channel, there seems to be a npc named Ivory in level 17, but she does not spawn for me. Is this a bug or something LAGS has yet to add, because they mention in the video that the character gives the key for the golden gate, but I still found that on level 15.
LAGS said the key will be in level 17 in future, so I guess that's how it will work in future, just hasn't changed it yet. THis video is probably just future proofed.

Reactions: TheBoss756

exanima777

May 18, 2023
Complete save data with all animations unlocked for version 0.7.2.2 (Windows x64):

Go inside this directory:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure\

Backup all files inside, and extract the save data here, replacing all files inside.

Note: I am not responsible for any damage caused by these save data files.

AmWER

May 31, 2020
Complete save data with all animations unlocked for version 0.7.2.2 (Windows x64):
Pixeldrain

Backup all files inside, and extract the save data here, replacing all files inside.

Can you please upload the new version of the game v0.7.2.2?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Pixeldrain

that's cool, but we don't have 0.7.2.2 here yet XD

Reactions: fapderp11

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hi, i'm trying to unlock an animation next to the jelly fish spot in animation gallery. Any have an idea what enemy that is? Can't figure it out
Edit:Nevermind got it, you need to let the shellfish defeat you

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Likely it just counts each time you knock one of them out. Notice that it's the only achievement that says "defeat", while for other enemies (who're mortal), it's "kill".
Thing is when I knock one out it doesn't even count towards the achievement which make me think actually kill them

exanima777

May 18, 2023
MacOS says it can't open application
You have to allow execute permission to the "real" app.
If you put the app on Applications folder, then run this command from the Terminal app:

chmod +x /Applications/Hailey\'s\ Adventure.app/Contents/MacOS/Hailey\'s\ Adventure

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes