NUser19

Sep 22, 2023
Here, this is what I'm doing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: If you do this and she keeps dying, try letting the zombie fuck the shopkeeper once, and then just lure him away towards the right and down him so he doesn't come back. This makes her stay on the ground to the right of her booth, which is a little closer to the rope. I think it's how I got the scene the first time.
Ive tried both but the Jelly keeps dying everytime before she gets to the shopkeeper. Might be a skill issue ig

Brainy_b23

Oct 19, 2022
Ive tried both but the Jelly keeps dying everytime before she gets to the shopkeeper. Might be a skill issue ig
Ight so basically the jellyhailey has the same amount of health as hailey herself when the jelly transforms. Try to max her health out as much as possible before the sex animation that happens. Easiest way is to go full health and when the jelly launches itself try to get it to go from above or below you and lay down so it downs you instantly. It then should have enough health to make it to the sales lady.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Ight so basically the jellyhailey has the same amount of health as hailey herself when the jelly transforms. Try to max her health out as much as possible before the sex animation that happens. Easiest way is to go full health and when the jelly launches itself try to get it to go from above or below you and lay down so it downs you instantly. It then should have enough health to make it to the sales lady.
Ok I had no clue that was a thing, that's some great info

Reactions: Brainy_b23

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I feel like an idiot, but how am I expected to reach the treasure on level 3?
View attachment 3658614
The jump seems too high, even when trying to get a running start off of the platform.
Whenever you see a ledge sticking out, it means you can hang onto it, like so:
1716344997495.png 1716344811622.png

Just try to make the jump. It looks high, but Hailey will grab it. Worst case scenario, you miss it and lose a little bit of HP to the spikes, but you can try it again. Edit: Then just press W to pull yourself up.

Btw this also applies to falling down, if you're falling and there's a ledge, move towards it in the air and you will grab it:
ledge.gif

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
They're meant to be found as easter eggs, hence why LAGS calls them secret animations. For some, you get some hints in-game, but for other ones you get no information. LAGS posts youtube videos showing how to get them after the updates have been out for a while though, as to not spoil the fun for everyone. He also posts little teasers for the next updates. If you want to get everything as fast as possible I can suggest you to go to the comments at the devlog: either the or the page for the current release , where people usually get answers faster than in this forum.

Edit: At this point I think all of the animations have been revealed at the devlog, but one of Annies's is bugged right now, so expect a bugfix soon.
Just what I wanted, a manual/video to walk me through a bunch of pathways and solving puzzles just so I can see an animation. You can kinda see where things went awry if you need a walkthrough just to have a decent pace at finding new H scenes. I get some people are masochistic and like edging themselves but it's such a waste to commit two H games specifically designed to either do that, pad the timeframe, or imitate a gaming experience that's not at all synergistic with fapping in general.

I standby this H game is better than his ghost one just because that one has even worse LAGS in between fapping sessions.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Does not sound like a very good game when the achievements is how many times you lose to the same enemy. That makes it actually sound like very few enemies and very boring. Achievements are for losing not winning. A game where the point is to lose.
there are achievements for killing so many of each type too. right now, winning just unlocks the next level and gives you money to buy upgrades. the real fun is in getting nocked down...

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Just what I wanted, a manual/video to walk me through a bunch of pathways and solving puzzles just so I can see an animation. You can kinda see where things went awry if you need a walkthrough just to have a decent pace at finding new H scenes. I get some people are masochistic and like edging themselves but it's such a waste to commit two H games specifically designed to either do that, pad the timeframe, or imitate a gaming experience that's not at all synergistic with fapping in general.

I standby this H game is better than his ghost one just because that one has even worse LAGS in between fapping sessions.
Ehh I mean if you're having trouble finding the scenes, that's a solution. But I can kinda see your point, it's not the kind of game that is for everyone. For me, it's a little fun having the challenge and trying to think about how to unlock them. But the game could have hints or something, would be more balanced

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Ehh I mean if you're having trouble finding the scenes, that's a solution. But I can kinda see your point, it's not the kind of game that is for everyone. For me, it's a little fun having the challenge and trying to think about how to unlock them. But the game could have hints or something, would be more balanced
Remove the secrets entirely, implement them into the game normally, or just add more enemies. There are entire levels where there's no new animations besides the secrets if you care to go out of your way to find them. The game could stand to be more fast paced as well, but I can deal with it's current pace if I didn't have to hold a salami for 30 minutes at a time, jeez. Annie's expedition cheat mode solves this nicely, has some of the best fetishes too but that's biased heh.

I almost want to draw parralels of secret H scenes on the same vein as Boss HCG RPG Maker H games, but that logic is screwy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulbanych

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Remove the secrets entirely, implement them into the game normally, or just add more enemies. There are entire levels where there's no new animations besides the secrets if you care to go out of your way to find them. The game could stand to be more fast paced as well, but I can deal with it's current pace if I didn't have to hold a salami for 30 minutes at a time, jeez. Annie's expedition cheat mode solves this nicely, has some of the best fetishes too but that's biased heh.

I almost want to draw parralels of secret H scenes on the same vein as Boss HCG RPGer Makewr H games, but that logic is screwy.
Yeah, all in all I think it's a very good game when you consider one guy is doing everything

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, all in all I think it's a very good game when you consider one guy is doing everything
I agree. I will say that Jellyfish sex into a Jellybirth'd creature was super hot. Whoever is giving the dev these ideas really knows how to make good H content.

NUser19

Sep 22, 2023
Thanks!

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Huh, every time I try it Mac is elsewhere fucking the girl on the laptop.
Oh yeah, when you talk to her she'll say she doesn't wanna be the one to call him for whatever reason, so she tells Hailey she's the one that has to call him. After getting this dialogue with her, walk up to the laptop and press E. He'll show up and comment about being suddenly summoned and then you'll be able to get the scene

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes