Brainy_b23

Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 3659205 View attachment 3659206
if I may get help, im missing quite a lot in the npc animations, do you guys know where to find them?
Top to bottom
1st one
bugged atm will be fixed after

2nd,3rd & 8th
is on 1st level go all the way to the left of the map and knock the barrier down by jumping on it until it tips over and walk over and you'll see mac having sex with a blonde girl. Let their animations loop and then stand over them until Annie walks over naked to complete it.

4th,5th,6th,7th
All are jellyhailey I have a comment above how to get it to spawn and how to get it to the sales lady without dying too quick. There are 2 animations that include the special zombie to be above. Same thing as getting it to the sales lady but you want the jelly to die and the zombie to have sex with it until it turns black. The other one is to get it to mac by luring the first jelly you find I will find. Make sure you have at least 1 teleporter I will add photos to make sure you understand.
fF4QlH.png

A1l39a.png
sptSr7.png
To get mac to appear just talk to the girl and then interact with the laptop and then proceed to use the jelly to make a jellyhailey.

qwerty#2001

Apr 4, 2024
Top to bottom
1st one
bugged atm will be fixed after

2nd,3rd & 8th
is on 1st level go all the way to the left of the map and knock the barrier down by jumping on it until it tips over and walk over and you'll see mac having sex with a blonde girl. Let their animations loop and then stand over them until Annie walks over naked to complete it.

4th,5th,6th,7th
All are jellyhailey I have a comment above how to get it to spawn and how to get it to the sales lady without dying too quick. There are 2 animations that include the special zombie to be above. Same thing as getting it to the sales lady but you want the jelly to die and the zombie to have sex with it until it turns black. The other one is to get it to mac by luring the first jelly you find I will find. Make sure you have at least 1 teleporter I will add photos to make sure you understand.
View attachment 3659286

View attachment 3659287
View attachment 3659288
To get mac to appear just talk to the girl and then interact with the laptop and then proceed to use the jelly to make a jellyhailey.
thanks man

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Honestly, I kinda preferred the old story he had for the game. More focused on Hailey and Annie's quest without any guest appearances. I get that he's trying to tie it in with the lore of his other games, but I'd like to have the amount of non-monster males on screen to be as close to zero as possible. It just distracts me from the female protagonist too much.
Really only point of complain I have, rest of the game is great.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes