• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Oh man, I've been playing this game ever since it was first released, in japanese. Did you guys know that in the original 1.0 version, the gallery just straight up didn't work? Even if you got a scene it wouldn't be unlocked in the gallery. Good times.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
They are from the . The might be better, but they have the Japanese censoring unlike the Steam game here.
there's nothing to censor in the preview pictures lol

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
read something a while ago that made a good case that actual pedos enjoy lolicon content more if the girl is confirmed underaged.
for the same reason people with an incest fetish don't enjoy inseki as much, even though the difference is literally just a couple words in the story. inseki = in-law/non-blood related.
I suppose that would make sense, it's all about mindset afterall. Same way that some vtuber fans get mad when they do a face reveal, cause it breaks the anime girl fantasy.

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
For some reason the game keeps crashing all the time in battle, I give up, hope someone has a save.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game is pretty good. Liking the art and story is enjoyable so far (in the cave after the 1st town right now). Also amazing to see a game like this not censored.

Mannoia

Jun 1, 2018
Getting a lot of buggy script errors or combat breaking forcing me to restart the game in the dungeon after the labyrinth.

Edit: Getting out of speed mode fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes