Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story Gallery Mod [ v1.1/ v1 ] [ wurg ]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
No, I don't want to unlock all of the scenes, for the sole reason of not ruining the game for new players. If it was just images it wouldn't be a big deal, but it's a replay of entire scenes. It could ruin the story for some, and I don't want to do that.

Secondly, it also tells if there is a path you missed, and if you want, you can go back and replay the game to see them.

I don't even have them all unlocked in my personal copy of the game, and I made the mod.
Well you can upload two mod one with unlocked scenes and one with locked ones (for new players) and players can choose between them.
Honestly i don't have time to play this games and mods really help me.
But thank you anyway for giving your time to make this mod.(y)

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
no clue .....I put game folder mod in game folder,shows as separate game folder ....open game I see no extra area that says gallery?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
no clue .....I put game folder mod in game folder,shows as separate game folder ....open game I see no extra area that says gallery?
Instructions are to put the "game" folder from the mod in the same place as the game folder that is already in the game. From What you said you put the "game" folder inside the game folder already in the game, that could be your problem. You should not have two "game" folders in the files, only one.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Instructions are to put the "game" folder from the mod in the same place as the game folder that is already in the game. From What you said you put the "game" folder inside the game folder already in the game, that could be your problem. You should not have two "game" folders in the files, only one.
yeah I took it out and just put in game.......works fine.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
any idea how to get that blur scene?
You have to be breaking up with Sandra to get that scene, I can't remember the exact wording, but when she asks you if you can make it work you have to say something like "I hope so" instead of of course, and you have to go out when Haley is frustrating you later on and you will get that scene.

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
You have to be breaking up with Sandra to get that scene, I can't remember the exact wording, but when she asks you if you can make it work you have to say something like "I hope so" instead of of course, and you have to go out when Haley is frustrating you later on and you will get that scene.
thanks can you tell me a little bit more?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
thanks can you tell me a little bit more?
I can't remember everything exactly, but earlier in the game you have to play the squash game with Alana, when Sandra tells you she has to leave town for work and asks about the relationship you have to say something like 'I hope it will work', and when you and Haley have a fight you need to get out of the house and go to the club where Alana is at and dance or flirt with her. The main thing is you have to be breaking up with Sandra.

Basically flirt with Alana whenever you can, and get out of the relationship with Sandra.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's possible that I missed a whole character in the game? Last girl in gallery (6) is blured, did I miss her somehow, or still not available in game?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
It's possible that I missed a whole character in the game? Last girl in gallery (6) is blured, did I miss her somehow, or still not available in game?
Look a couple of posts up to see the my somewhat explanation, that's Alana, there is one scene with her, and to get it you must be on the path to break up with Sandra when she starts to work in the other town.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Look a couple of posts up to see the my somewhat explanation, that's Alana, there is one scene with her, and to get it you must be on the path to break up with Sandra when she starts to work in the other town.
Thank you my friend.

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
hi i need help!
how do i delete the second game folder that appears inside the game folder of the game and make the mod work.
thanks!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hi i need help!
how do i delete the second game folder that appears inside the game folder of the game and make the mod work.
thanks!
You shouldn't have a 'second' game folder, the game folder that is part of the mod is placed in the same place as the game folder already in the game, leaving only one game folder in the files.

So just move the game folder that you put in with the mod back one level to the same place of the game folder already there and you should be fine.

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks a lot for the help!
I managed to cut and paste in the game folder and it's already working!
Thank you all the best for you !!! Success!!!!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes