• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story Gallery Mod [ v1.1/ v1 ] [ wurg ]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
doesn't seem to work for me on v0.91. all the scenes are still locked/blurred

Just to ask, you have played through the game right? The only way they could be locked or blurred is if you haven't played, are playing on a different machine than usual, or accidentally erased the secondary save files stored on the computer. The mod references values stored in the secondary save location on your computer ( the one in Appdata on windows, don't know about Mac ) to unlock the scenes.

MrMayonnaise

Nov 5, 2017
Just to ask, you have played through the game right? The only way they could be locked or blurred is if you haven't played, are playing on a different machine than usual, or accidentally erased the secondary save files stored on the computer. The mod references values stored in the secondary save location on your computer ( the one in Appdata on windows, don't know about Mac ) to unlock the scenes.
ah, thx, it was the secondary save files. i don't know what exactly solved it, but i believe deleting them made the game restore them correctly. thx for the mod!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
ah, thx, it was the secondary save files. i don't know what exactly solved it, but i believe deleting them made the game restore them correctly. thx for the mod!
You shouldn't delete those files, devs sometimes store all kinds of things in those so you can view the gallery they built in like this one. What keeps the data 'unlocked' from one release to the next is what's stored in 'persistent' in the secondary save files on your computer.

Sometimes devs store important variables in there too that are needed from one update to the next.

In the attached thumbnail I highlighted where they are stored in the files, you can find this in the games save folder and also in the secondary location in appdata in windows.

meikelspoint

May 7, 2019
Why you are not add an additional unlock button for the scenes?

Like scrappy or 0x52 are doing. So its up to the player if he is using it or is playing normal mode...

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Why you are not add an additional unlock button for the scenes?

Like scrappy or 0x52 are doing. So its up to the player if he is using it or is playing normal mode...
It's just the way I decided to make the mod. The temptation is always there for new players to hit the button to see all of the "good" scenes in the game, which could ruin the story for them. I'm more of a fan of the whole story vs just the scenes. If you want to unlock the scenes yourself, you only have to learn a little bit about code to do it, so it's up to you.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
What do you mean? Is this mod integrated to game?
There is a gallery in the base game, no need to mod it.
I help the dev from time to time with his games, when he was out for medical reasons they decided to add my mod into the game to give the supporters something while he was recovering. So in the future there will no need to update the mod as it has become part of the game.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I help the dev from time to time with his games, when he was out for medical reasons they decided to add my mod into the game to give the supporters something while he was recovering. So in the future there will no need to update the mod as it has become part of the game.
Thank you for all that you do.

Reactions: wurg

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
The mod is updated for 0.93 beings it wasn't updated in the release of the game if anyone is interested.
Is there any new scene in this update? because i can't find any new scene in the gallery.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is there any new scene in this update? because i can't find any new scene in the gallery.
There is one for Haley only path, and one for Sandra on her path. The updated gallery wasn't included in the base game this time, so you will have to download it from the OP. An easy way to tell if you have the right version in your game is Haley will have 3 pages of replays, the new one is the first one on page 3.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes