Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story Gallery Mod [ v1.1/ v1 ] [ wurg ]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The mod is ready to go for 0.96 guys, please report any issues please.
Getting this error when clicking on Haley's last two images on page 3
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'haley_gal_13'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\*******\Desktop\Haley-0.96-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\*******\Desktop\Haley-0.96-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'haley_gal_13'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Haleys story 0.96
Thu Oct 22 22:43:32 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'haley_gal_14'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\********\Desktop\Haley-0.96-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\********\Desktop\Haley-0.96-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'haley_gal_14'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Haleys story 0.96
Thu Oct 22 22:45:33 2020

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
im pretty sure i extracted it correctly but from some reason the gallery is only showing 2 pages for haley and the last scene was their 1st go at anal and there should be more after that, is there a way i can fix this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
im pretty sure i extracted it correctly but from some reason the gallery is only showing 2 pages for haley and the last scene was their 1st go at anal and there should be more after that, is there a way i can fix this?
Same for me, until I deleted the .rpyc files for the relevant files and reloaded the game

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

Getting this error when clicking on Haley's last two images on page 3
Yeah that one is on me, I messed up, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I released it like I normally do, but with it in the game from the start now I need to add all the files to the mod. The fixed one is in the OP now, sorry guys, just overwrite the files again and it should work correctly.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah that one is on me, I messed up, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I released it like I normally do, but with it in the game from the start now I need to add all the files to the mod. The fixed one is in the OP now, sorry guys, just overwrite the files again and it should work correctly.
Cheers man you the real MVP :D

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Please for version 0.97, Thanks in advance!
wurg Can you update the mod please?

The mod is ready for 0.97, there is now an unlock feature for the gallery beings there are two different versions of the game now with two different save locations so you don't have to move files around to unlock the scenes you have already seen again.

If you wish you can still leave the gallery locked going forward so you won't have spoilers, it is an on/off feature.

Report any issues please.

Reactions: Moffy

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
The mod is ready for 0.97, there is now an unlock feature for the gallery beings there are two different versions of the game now with two different save locations so you don't have to move files around to unlock the scenes you have already seen again.

If you wish you can still leave the gallery locked going forward so you won't have spoilers, it is an on/off feature.

Report any issues please.
Got error is this because of using compressed version?

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Got error is this because of using compressed version?
No, that one is on me, somehow it went missing in the code, put this file inside the game folder and overwrite the old one, sorry about that.

Reactions: Eula25

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Sandra's last scene does not open. Of course, it is possible to force open the gallery, but it does not open normally when viewing events.
I went back and checked the code, it should open if you've seen that scene in the game. If you are the Sandra path, it should open up for you.

Edit, no, it's a mistake on my part, just saw it, here is a hotfix to resolve the issue for you, sorry about that. There's a reason why don't code tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiffa Adill
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes