• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story Gallery Mod [ v1.1/ v1 ] [ wurg ]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
There is one for Haley only path, and one for Sandra on her path. The updated gallery wasn't included in the base game this time, so you will have to download it from the OP. An easy way to tell if you have the right version in your game is Haley will have 3 pages of replays, the new one is the first one on page 3.
I installed your gallery mod but the new scenes aren't there. 1.PNG 2.PNG

EDIT: I deleted these 6 files 3.PNG and then copied the mod and it worked and showed the new scenes.

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I installed your gallery mod but the new scenes aren't there. View attachment 746897 View attachment 746898

EDIT: I deleted these 6 files View attachment 746974 and then copied the mod and it worked and showed the new scenes.
It should've prompted you to overwrite the files when you were putting in the mod from the OP because the mod is included in the base game now. If this happens in the future make sure you tell it to overwrite the files, I'm guessing that is why you weren't getting the new scenes.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
It should've prompted you to overwrite the files when you were putting in the mod from the OP because the mod is included in the base game now. If this happens in the future make sure you tell it to overwrite the files, I'm guessing that is why you weren't getting the new scenes.
I overwrite the files but for some reason it didn't work until i deleted the original files.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Hi wurg,
Excellent news that your Gallery MOD is now included in the game, however this new update V0.94 does not have the new scenes in the gallery.
Are you going to post your mod V0.94 here?
Thanks in advance

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi wurg,
Excellent news that your Gallery MOD is now included in the game, however this new update V0.94 does not have the new scenes in the gallery.
Are you going to post your mod V0.94 here?
Thanks in advance
Yeah, when it isn't updated in the game I will update it here, just got it done, so it's ready.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
me use the mod and overwrite the files in game folder but View attachment 781392 stay gallery not working
This may sound like a funny question, but have you played the game yet?, or have you recently changed computers? It's a replay mod, the scenes will unlock as you see them in the game. The only way they can all be locked like that is if you haven't played the game at all, switched to a new computer, or accidentally erased all of your save files on your computer.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
This may sound like a funny question, but have you played the game yet?, or have you recently changed computers? It's a replay mod, the scenes will unlock as you see them in the game. The only way they can all be locked like that is if you haven't played the game at all, switched to a new computer, or accidentally erased all of your save files on your computer.
[/QUOT your mode use for what

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
The mod is to replay the scenes if you want to, so you can see them again at any time you want, it's a replay feature. You have to see the scene first to unlock it.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Is there A full scene unlocker? I like the game and appreciate the gallery but I've never been into multiple play throughs in games generally. I like my 'canon' plot. I'd just like to see the other content is all. Thanks

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is there A full scene unlocker? I like the game and appreciate the gallery but I've never been into multiple play throughs in games generally. I like my 'canon' plot. I'd just like to see the other content is all. Thanks
No, I didn't make an unlock feature in the mod, I don't want to spoil the story for those who haven't played, it's not hard to mess with the code to get them to show up though.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On the OP you say " Game Version: 0.95" but both download files are version 0.94. Please explain.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes