Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story Gallery Mod [ v1.1/ v1 ] [ wurg ]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Hey dude, can you please do an update? I notice some sex scenes missing and I like this mod. Thanks for your hard work and stay safe!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hey dude, can you please do an update? I notice some sex scenes missing and I like this mod. Thanks for your hard work and stay safe!
There shouldn't be any missing, I included all those I saw with at least some sexual content in them, or some form of sexual innuendo in them. If you could give an example of one you saw that was left out it would help.

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
I looked through and yeah, I think you got most of them. Only the one about MC using maple syrup to finger Haley anus I can remember vividly. I'll play the game a few more times and compare with another gallery mod.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I looked through and yeah, I think you got most of them. Only the one about MC using maple syrup to finger Haley anus I can remember vividly. I'll play the game a few more times and compare with another gallery mod.
I don't remember a scene with maple syrup in it, those words aren't in the game anywhere, there is one scene where they use olive oil to do that, and that is in the gallery mod.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Woops, my bad... I double checked and you're right. Sorry and have a nice day!

Edit: Hey dude, is it possible to make a gallery mod for Love of Magic - https://f95zone.to/threads/love-of-magic-v1-0-7b-droid-productions.41188/
And where is your profile picture from? I want to check out that game, she looks really hot.
I can look into the that game and see about it, I don't have a lot of free time right now so it would take awhile to do one.

My profile pic isn't from a game, it's from a 3d artist named Shiba Shake.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There shouldn't be any missing, I included all those I saw with at least some sexual content in them, or some form of sexual innuendo in them. If you could give an example of one you saw that was left out it would help.
My only suggestion would be to include the cave/lake scenes from Haley, i think those should be replayable too.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
My only suggestion would be to include the cave/lake scenes from Haley, i think those should be replayable too.
I got one in the gallery, there are a couple more to add, they are take longer than the normal scenes, I'm too anal about things. I'll let you know when I get the rest in.

It's on page 1 of Haley.

wurg Can you please update the gallery mod?

Update is ready, let me know if there are any issues please.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
LSC82 I added two more that I think would make the cut. One for Sandra ( page 2 ), and one for Haley ( page 3 ), there was another one in the cave, but I don't think it's anything more than a normal scene of them doing something, meaning, there isn't any relationship building in it, or something like that.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
LSC82 I added two more that I think would make the cut. One for Sandra ( page 2 ), and one for Haley ( page 3 ), there was another one in the cave, but I don't think it's anything more than a normal scene of them doing something, meaning, there isn't any relationship building in it, or something like that.
Thanks, great work, glad my opinion helped somehow (y)

Reactions: wurg
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes