Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1] Multi-Mod [AB]

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Okay I fixed this for episode 24 (last version, v0.95). Could you be more specific and tell me if this only happens in that part of the game or not? And sorry.
Previous visits to the parents seem fine to me, at least on Haley+Sandra route. Only the one added in 0.95 was incorrect.
Sorry, it took some time, had to skip through entire game to check, because most of the older saves don't work anymore (I believe it's an issue with the latest game update itself, because it happened before I installed the mod for the current version.)
Thanks a lot for your work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bollagus and IAmAB

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
would appreciate it if you could integrate the incestmod somehow. Haley is referred to as best friend for me so i have to either choose between this one or the incest mod.

• Angry
Reactions: IAmAB

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
would appreciate it if you could integrate the incestmod somehow. Haley is referred to as best friend for me so i have to either choose between this one or the incest mod.
There are 2 version of the mod on the OP. One with and one without incest integrated. Just download the incest version.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
it would be nice if the mod not only added a walkthrough but an option for a choose all girl (not necessarily harem but close enough) path since the main game doesn't seem to have one
does this mod have that? if not it would be nice to have one

Reactions: IAmAB and Tinuss

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
V 0.96 doesn't change the story or continue past 0.95 I take it? This is only to extend Sandra route if you chose that way?

• Thinking Face