Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1] Multi-Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
There seems to be missing threesome scene with H and S (0.96)
also bath tub scene with H in replay (0.97?) not sure (ep26 file)

• Angry
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
There seems to be missing threesome scene with H and S (0.96)
also bath tub scene with H in replay (0.97?) not sure (ep26 file)
It's not my gallery so...
I literally just unlocked the gallery that's in game.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Yeah make that unlock bold . People usually just see gallery and don't bother to read further before commenting.even tho commenting takes more time than reading full title of mod.

• Haha
Reactions: IAmAB

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
You actually facepalmed me for asking that question about gallery ? For real?
Have u bothered to mention in your main post that gallery is not going to be updated by you , so that i deserve facepalm for not reading that? No you didn't

I was about to offer my updated gallery but after seeing above i totally dont care anymore.

P.S
What's worse, you didn't even bother to give credit to gallery owner. Wurg.

As far as i found in notes. Wurg has supplied developer with gallery but he is not maintaining it. Should just remove it from mod or update it

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2020
Have u bothered to mention in your main post that gallery is not going to be updated by you , so that i deserve facepalm for not reading that? No you didn't

I was about to offer my updated gallery but after seeing above i totally dont care anymore.

P.S
Why would he need to give credit for an in-game gallery...
Asshole

Apr 16, 2020

P.S
please check whats in the game and whats not, this is how people get fked over by EA NGL

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020

P.S
I mean the gallery is by dev himself in-game which he unlocked so he needs to give credit to dev ....so that's that and gallery unlock literally means unlocking a gallery not creating a gallery mod and unlocking it

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020

P.S
Also at this point I believe that your message is more focused on you getting a facepalm reaction than the actual gallery mod and credit thing. like getting a facepalm for a dumb question wasn't enough that you posted another complaining about those facepalms.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If its in game he should NOT provide galery as part of his MOD
If he is and he is , he should Say or state that he will NOT provide updates for it!
please read the thread name correct.There is written gallery unlocker and not gallery mod.That are two difference things.
Gallery mod: means basicly he create a gallery where you can see the scenes
Gallery unlocker: means he unlocks an ingame gallery where you maybe needs an password or in this case you must play the scenes first before you can replay this scene there.And this mod disabled that so that you can direct see the scenes instead to play it first