Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1] Multi-Mod [AB]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
does this work on mac version
Try this:
Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Haley's story" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Reactions: stevei0121

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
According to Zoey Raven, there is no new choices, you may just be an update of gallery if anything. That is of course if no changes in codes, which don't think there would be.

Reactions: IAmAB

halosom

May 7, 2017
Will installing the incest patch and this mod mess up the game? I noticed a lot the the same in the incest patch and this mod.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Will installing the incest patch and this mod mess up the game? I noticed a lot the the same in the incest patch and this mod.
You have two version of mod - one with incest and one without incest , so install this one which you want.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You have two version of mod - one with incest and one without incest , so install this one which you want.
But, what version is the one with incest then? Pre or Post patch? Maybe the info should TELL you instead of leaving you guessing. Simply saying "Pre-Patched" indicates nothing.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
But, what version is the one with incest then? Pre or Post patch? Maybe the info should TELL you instead of leaving you guessing. Simply saying "Pre-Patched" indicates nothing. To a normal person is just means it is pre-patched and they wont know what it means in the first place. How is anyone supposed to know which one has or does not have the incest? Iv'e seen this before on here it's a it is rather idiotic. Would it not make more sense to just say "incest no" or "incest yes" patch. SIMPLE.
You have in OP two version of mod - pre-patched mod (this is version with incest) and not patched (this is version without incest).
And as for me and many other people it is obvious that the version which has in name pre-patched is the version which contains incest, because what according to you can other mean in name pre -patched? What other patch can be added here than the incest patch?

Reactions: Demieker

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
But, what version is the one with incest then? Pre or Post patch? Maybe the info should TELL you instead of leaving you guessing. Simply saying "Pre-Patched" indicates nothing. To a normal person is just means it is pre-patched and they wont know what it means in the first place. How is anyone supposed to know which one has or does not have the incest? Iv'e seen this before on here it's a it is rather idiotic. Would it not make more sense to just say "incest no" or "incest yes" patch. SIMPLE.
I am afraid the problem lays only with you, you just have to put in a little effort and read the file names.
The files are named PRE-patched and NOT-patched, seems simple enough to deduct witch has the incest implemented.
To simplify: NOT-patched is the default version of the game as in no incest, just in case this was not clear.

/general rant
This is becoming a very annoying trend, seen it on almost any game, just complaining and asking stupid questions over and over again, instead of putting a little effert and using your brain.

If you dont understand what it means ask, stop complaining or give demands to fit your opinion on how it should be done.

Reactions: cib64

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The problem is that the two versions have incest patch active...
@IAmAB can you chek if its correct??
Where you see incest in not patched mod version?

Also until a few months ago this game had only one version, so in short the original game included incest and there was no version without incest, only when patreon got hold of Ptolemy then the dev changed the version of the game available on his patreon to one where Haley and MC are not siblings but only friends (and this version available on patreon requires an incest patch if you want MC and Haley to still be siblings), but you have to remember that Ptolemy also has SubscribeStar and there they still provide the original incest version of the game where Haley and MC are siblings and the updates of the game provided on F95 most recently come from SubscribeStar so they contain the original incest and you don't have to additionally install an incest patch for that incest version (and this version from SubscribeStar always has Pre-Patched in the version name).
And as you can probably see the latest update available on F95 has v0.98.2 Pre-Patched in its name, so it is the version with incest originaly so if you don't use this wt mod you have incest version but if you download version wt mod not patched and replace original files from game with this from mod then you have non incest version and of course if you use the wt mod pre patched then you still have the game with incest.

Reactions: cib64 and Demieker

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018

Also until a few months ago this game had only one version, so in short the original game included incest and there was no version without incest, only when patreon got hold of Ptolemy then the dev changed the version of the game available on his patreon to one where Haley and MC are not siblings but only friends (and this version available on patreon requires an incest patch if you want MC and Haley to still be siblings), but you have to remember that Ptolemy also has SubscribeStar and there they still provide the original incest version of the game where Haley and MC are siblings and the updates of the game provided on F95 most recently come from SubscribeStar so they contain the original incest and you don't have to additionally install an incest patch for that incest version (and this version from SubscribeStar always has Pre-Patched in the version name).
And as you can probably see the latest update available on F95 has v0.98.2 Pre-Patched in its name, so it is the version with incest originaly so if you don't use this wt mod you have incest version but if you download version wt mod not patched and replace original files from game with this from mod then you have non incest version and of course if you use the wt mod pre patched then you still have the game with incest.
All that was unknown to me, it becomes more difficult with all the changes and rules ...
i just know when i started i had to patch the game to make both of them siblings.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018

Yes, I just donwload both versions of mod and in both MC calls Dad and Mom for Haleys parents...
I Know the two last versions don have any major choices, and this seems to me that the mod really dont have siginificant changes (its stops at chapter 24 and in the game its does at chapter 28) and dont change at all what comes from the original download file, whom that in this case is incest patched all along.

If someone have the original not-patched version and want to share chapters 25-28, I'll apreciate a lot!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yes, I just donwload both versions of mod and in both MC calls Dad and Mom for Haleys parents...
I Know the two last versions don have any major choices, and this seems to me that the mod really dont have siginificant changes (its stops at chapter 24 and in the game its does at chapter 28) and dont change at all what comes from the original download file, whom that in this case is incest patched all along.

If someone have the original not-patched version and want to share chapters 25-28, I'll apreciate a lot!
It's probably because last few updates on F95 we only had pre-patched version from SubscribeStar and not version without incest from patreon.
So IAmAB probably did not have the files from the last episodes in the version that came from patreon without incest.
And besides originally this game always had an incest, so Haley and MC as siblings, only after some two years patreon found out about it and then Ptolemy had to change it in order not to be banned on patreon, but at the same time he also created an account on SubscribeStar where incest is not baned and where he can make the game available in its original form.

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
It's probably because last few updates on F95 we only had pre-patched version from SubscribeStar and not version without incest from patreon.
So IAmAB probably did not have the files from the last episodes in the version that came from patreon without incest.
And besides originally this game always had an incest, so Haley and MC as siblings, only after some two years patreon found out about it and then Ptolemy had to change it in order not to be banned on patreon, but at the same time he also created an account on SubscribeStar where incest is not baned and where he can make the game available in its original form.
I agree with you and sincerly believe that is this case. For non-patched we will need a patreon version, but it's only avaiable for patreons, and now I don't have founds to patronize none of the game creators, sadly... so I think that I will have to play on incest mod from here to last...