Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1 Pre-Patched] Multi-Mod [AB]

dhiablo32

Dec 28, 2018
can't continue the games keeps ending up with a black screen don't know why... i'm playing on android tho... any ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
can't continue the games keeps ending up with a black screen don't know why... i'm playing on android tho... any ideas?
I'm sorry, but the apk was not made by me. You have to ask the apk creator. I don't know how to solve your problem. Maybe in the future I will port all my mods for android. Have a nice day and I'm sorry about that.

Reactions: dhiablo32

dhiablo32

Dec 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but the apk was not made by me. You have to ask the apk creator. I don't know how to solve your problem. Maybe in the future I will port all my mods for android. Have a nice day and I'm sorry about that.
no worries man .. we appreciate the mods tho... just keep it up

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
is it possible to manually remove the incest mod that was merged with this? Like open an .rpy file and delete some lines of code?

Also in the future could there maybe be an unmerged version? I know incest is super popular here and that's totally cool, but the majority of people aren't into it. So an option for them would be nice.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I was just gonna write:
Take your time, i just wanted to let you etc
And then i just had to go back to OP to double-check and then i saw the Status: updating to v0.95
Thank you so much my friend. :) :)

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
The patched version doesn't display mom and dad correctly. In the captions above dialogue they are called mom and dad, but in the dialogue they're referred as Mrs. Ana and Haley's dad.
I tried the patch alone before this mode was updated, it had different problem - it said Mrs. Ana and Mr. Andrew in the captions, but mom and dad in dialogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB and Hartigan

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
The patched version doesn't display mom and dad correctly. In the captions above dialogue they are called mom and dad, but in the dialogue they're referred as Mrs. Ana and Haley's dad.
I tried the patch alone before this mode was updated, it had different problem - it said Mrs. Ana and Mr. Andrew in the captions, but mom and dad in dialogue.
Okay I fixed this for episode 24 (last version, v0.95). Could you be more specific and tell me if this only happens in that part of the game or not? And sorry.