Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1 Pre-Patched] Multi-Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I'm also very curious if this mod has an incest patch because if not, there's no point in installing it because the incest patch will overwrite these mod files anyway.
So IAmAB can you answer this question ?
I am updating the mod for fix some bugs and add the incest patch.

Reactions: Anders Niet

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I am updating the mod for fix some bugs and add the incest patch.
I looked at your mod and I see that is moddified version with Haley as a sister so it's a incest version of game.
I have find only one mistake so far - you forgot to add one line of code in ep21.rpy file and without this line of code game end in episode 21, you must add jump ep22 in end of this episode so game have continue to episode 22.
Now in your file ep21.rpy you have this in the end:
Code:
label ep21end:
                scene end
                with dissolve
                $ renpy.pause ()
                $ MainMenu(confirm=False)()
and it should be
Code:
label ep21end:
                jump ep22
                scene end
                with dissolve
                $ renpy.pause ()
                $ MainMenu(confirm=False)()

• Wow
Reactions: IAmAB

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The incest patch was added. The ep. 22 is now in the mod. Several errors have been fixed in the mod. I'm really sorry for this. Enjoy.
I moddified your mod using this bugfix, which was added in the original thread Haley's Story Bugfix
Here are moddified files script.rpy and ep22.rpy

• Red Heart
Reactions: ontach and IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
as soon as game gets update so as your mods too :love: and tell me a secret are u faster than Peregrine falcon View attachment 742893 IAmAB bringing mod for u

Haha, maybe I'm the Flash. The BadHero mod page is still under moderation, and I am waiting for it to be released. Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to me.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Haley's Story with this cool walkthru by
and the gallery playback mod by wurg
Usual gestures etc
updated to v1.1
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Last edited:

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
If anyone wants this for android I've made an APK, compressed to <700mb with this cool walkthru by
and the gallery playback mod by wurg

I added it in the op and gave the credits to you and wurg. Thank you very much for porting the mods to android.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I added it in the op and gave the credits to you and wurg. Thank you very much for porting the mods to android.
No problem at all, i play these games almost exclusively on Android and while a lot of the games do get ported there's never enough love given to the mods IMO.
They make the games more interesting to play and easier to pick up again if you've only got 5 minutes here and there.
Really thanks for your work on this as I'm mostly a copy and paste technician with some Android experience. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB