Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You had a choice to do something about it or not. In a perfect world that whole plotpoint would not be in the Game, its just retarded especially the moment she told you. That completely ruined the Game for me.
And you are still here after all the time that has passed since that moment, commenting on a forum of a 'ruined game' because...

Oh, I get it! You are hoping that the developers will realize their dreadful mistake, and redo the game, eliminating that horrible episode entirely! Gotcha! Well... Good luck with that! Keep the faith! Maybe Lucy will let Charlie Brown kick the football next time too.

See ya after the release of v0.94! This release has obviously been a terrible disappointment to you. Pity.

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Nope. Hoping to see Puppy cut Klaus's wiener right off in a nice bloody thirsty way. Would be epic. All Pedos should be treated the same.
My personnel opinion, not trying to force anything on the Dev.

Love Haley as always. Nice little update.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Klaus deserve what is coming for him, seriously

And i am pretty sure he deserves more than what is coming

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
So I finally played both routes to its completion before the new update. I might want to retract my prior assumption that Sandra is the only one outside of Haley to have a relationship with. Adriana mentions that she wouldn't mind us kissing at work (or something of the kind. I don't remember the actual dialog) but we got to clear that up with HR. So that opens up interesting ways the game (hopefully) could go. Maybe this might even open up a way to be in an actual relationship with the best girl Diane on the non-Sandra route. Haley doesn't strict up say you can't fuck around with her. I also think that Haley wouldn't be able to manipulate any of them (especially Adriana) into her 3way relationship game like with Sandra on her route. Sandra can be naive and insecure at times which makes her susceptible to be dominated which Haley is kinda doing. Well, let's see what the next updates have to offer. The dev has already said that there will be branching storylines coming. Maybe just maybe we can put a halt to the Sandra manipulation storyline. Still no a fan of that.

Regarding the new update. It did kind of feel really short. especially if I wouldn't be playing both routes. This is the first time I am actually playing the game as it releases. Are the updates normally this short or is this one out of the norm? Not much at all happened on the Sandra route. Just Haley continuing her scheme. The none Sandra route got quite interesting as Adriana wants you to move in with her, Haley included. It also seems like she isn't one to be okay with cuddly stuff going on with Haley. She looking like she ain't into sharing her man. I can't blame her after what she has been through with her Husband. I likey.

I definitely want some more Diane content in the coming updates.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i always liked this story though like many others i was not a fan of the klaus twist, but it is allright it brought a little tension in too the story, now about sandra i admit she is a very good character but i could just not get in too her i never liked forced relationships in games and i was team haley from day one, she was and is just perfect in my eyes, that also means that i primarily play a haley only route no other girls at all still curious if a good ending will be possible like that.

nozama

Aug 28, 2018
Any chance future updates can be collected into a patch to download instead of having to download 4gb for a 30-ish minute story update??? Just curious...
Love the story but dislike the huge downloads. I think the last update was 3.5gb. Makes me wonder what the final size will be when this story is completed.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nope. Hoping to see Puppy cut Klaus's wiener right off in a nice bloody thirsty way. Would be epic. All Pedos should be treated the same.
My personnel opinion, not trying to force anything on the Dev.

Love Haley as always. Nice little update.
"Pedophilia ( spelt paedophilia) is a in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive to children."

Call him whatever you want, but he's not a pedo as Haley wasn't a prepubescent.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Bugxfix for v0.95 (the incest version):
[You can now (hopefully) use this patch on the next version of the game without blocking access to the new content of the game even before the patch itself gets updated for the new version.]

Bugs from episode 22 (v0.93):
  • Alexandra's and Alana's matching character variables problem has been fixed in v0.94.
  • In the taxi ride scene to the cinema dialog and visuals are still "out of sync" in v0.95, no repairs have been made there (starting from the line 798 visuals skip ahead before the dialog can catch up a little later)
  • In the dialog between haley and MC, when she asks about MC fucking Adriana, the answer "No." that MC should say is still being said by Haley herself, which makes no sense there. (line 2209 ep22.rpy in v0.95)
  • "Checkers" have been replaced by "backgammon" in v0.94.
  • Haley's cooking scene has been fixed in v0.94, but I just left my version there, where show/hide statements have been replaced by scene statements

Some minor problems in episode 23 (v0.94):
  • Haley's BJ animation had lots of static frames in v0.94, but has been improved in v0.95 by making the static pause shorter. I improved it in v0.94 a little by dropping most of the static frames and added a little back movement there to make it look less "robotic". I left my version there, since I used the file from my previous patch as a source for the new patch (and I like my version a bit more ;) )
  • The next scene following to the BJ animation is being applied on top of the animation by the show statement, leaving it moving there in the background, still hogging your CPU. You could see it through a transparent sky part of the next image. Animation is still left active in the backgtound in v0.95, you just can't see it any more because the transparent part of the next image has been made opaque.
    I replaced show with scene, so animation is being scrapped after it ends and won't loop in the background. I also left my repaired version of the image from the previous patch in there, since the original now has a plain white sky. IMHO, my version looks better, since I used the original sky pattern, I just made it opaque. (h-23-242-Beauty.webp)
  • Duplicate part of the code in the therapist scene Walter Victor and ShadowThrone have been mentioning had been fixed by the time I downloaded and played it. (fixed in v0.94)

Minor problems in the incest version of the game in v0.95:
  • Since the official v0.94 version of the game mom and dad characters have been labeled as Mrs. Ana and Mr. Andrew. What I mean is that the character name label next to the dialog box displays their names now, instead of Mom and Dad.
    Incest patch changes only the way they appear in text, but it won't change their name labels back to Mom and Dad, because the patch replaces only episode files, but characters are defined in the script.rpy, that the patch does not contain.
    I added an additional file to the bugfix patch that overrides these two names with original Mom and Dad.
  • Replaced a missed "Mrs. Ana" with "Mom" at line 2415.
  • Fixed some obvious typos and replaced some words that seemed wrong. I'm not good enough to be a proofreader, so I hope I didn't fuck up.

Few improvements to the existing code:
  • Replaced 4 identical "Man" and 2 "Girl" character labels with somewhat more creative ones without revealing real names from the Alexandra game. I mean, anyone would call them in some descriptive way if they don't know their actual names, not just a "Man" or a "Girl".
  • Discovered that animated scenes are mostly not being removed by a next scene, but rather covered by showing a full screen image on top of it. Every animated scene keeps moving in the background until a next animated scene replaces it or a next random scene comes along a lot later:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    At least from episode 22 to 24 I now ended animations with the next image displayed as the next scene that would scrap the previous one, instead of just showing the next image on top of it, leaving animation scene to run in the background.
  • Ended ep24.rpy in a way that would allow to use this patch on the next version of this game without blocking the jump to the next episode, assuming that the next episode begins with label ep25 the same way all previous episodes have been so far.

Zip contains original files (*.rpy.orig), added and fixed rpy and rpyc files plus diff files.
It is the 'dirty' incest version of the script, obviously.

How to apply the fix:

Extract into the root folder (the main folder where game launchers Haley.exe and Haley.sh are) to patch the game.

In case you can find more problems, grammatical errors or something else, please post it here in this thread and tag it for me, so I could maybe add it to the fix at some point.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
"Pedophilia ( spelt paedophilia) is a in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive to children."

Call him whatever you want, but he's not a pedo as Haley wasn't a prepubescent.
hmm so you think a 15 yr old girl is not considered a child .. you have issues

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Walkthrough Mod is broken (n) Don't use it.
It's fixed now. Sorry.
Edit: The incest patch was added. The ep. 22 is now in the mod. Several errors have been fixed in the mod. I'm really sorry for this. Enjoy. Here is the mod page. I am really sorry for that. :(

Last edited:

redking84

Jul 10, 2019
Honestly with this klaus shit.. I'm just ok with Haley and MC verbally assaulting dude. Anything other is taking a step to far imo.. What happened to Haley was wrong, there's no such thing as a 15 year old giving consent. But at this point.. I'd rather MC just enjoy life..

did you really just say there's no such thing as a 15 year old giving consent you do realize in some countries 15 is the legal age of consent right

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I get where you're coming from and I also get where botc76 is coming from. Maybe this is just a US thing where you consider anyone under the age of 18 a child. (I could go on a whole rant about how suddenly giving 18 year olds in the US so much freedom + responsibility at the drop of a hat is fucking crazy.)

To a lot of people there are marked differences between babies, toddlers, children, teenagers and young adults. Making the distinction between hebephelia and pedophilia feels like it'll lead us down a slippery slope, something I 100% understand, but there should still be a difference between wanting to fuck children and wanting to fuck someone biologically viable to produce offspring with - still sounds creepy, I get that. It's nasty either way but the distinction is valid.

It's similar to distinguishing toddlercon from lolicon. Everyone has their breaking point. I can enjoy some loli, depending on characterization and art, whilst toddlercon would not be my cup of tea at all, I'm also lucky to have only ever heard of it.

What Klaus did is vile and despicable, but it'd be 'less' despicable and vile than doing it to a kid in Primary School, if it were consensual (depending on your location). IIRC he raped her so fuck him either way. Had to drop the VN at that point, I think I'll try again when it's finished.

P.S.

If we really want to be picky we wouldn't call Klaus a pedophile or hebephile since that'd discourage any non-offending pedo- & hebephiles from ever coming forward (remember, these are mental afflictions like depression or anxiety, imagine we'd discriminate people with those diseases to the same degree as we do pedo- & hebephiles), instead we should just call him a chomo or rapist and call it a day.
thats true i never denied that statement .. just stating what i know and grew up to learn

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The story in the update is still great, love the Alexandra scene. (y)
But the code is rather dirty. No pun, really :unsure:

The one major mishap is that Alexandra's character has the same variable name as Alana's. Can't have two variables with the same name in a program, doesn't work that way. I remember having this conversation with Pto while he was still making Dreaming of Dana.

Also, in a couple of scenes text rushes ahead of the visuals (or was it the opposite?) and doesn't match the scene on the screen.
In a few places wrong character says the wrong line.
And then the missing "Haley trying to cook" scene that actually exists and Anus Mundi found https://f95zone.to/threads/haleys-story-v0-93-viitgames.18063/post-3869935
Lots of typos as usual, not complaining about them.

Just, you know, could have tested the code at least once, maybe? :unsure:

Also, a general recommendation to use scene statement for full screen images instead of constantly hiding the previous and showing the next one. show and hide are for partial images (sprites) on top of full sceen images. Full screen images are scenes. If you have an underlying scene on screen and you show and hide full screen images on top of it, the scene under it will flick on the screen at times, making it look... not so good as a result.
You will also have at least one line of code less per image to write.

Fixed all the problems mentioned above, including the typos I noticed.

Made diffs, so all the fixes could be found and fixed in the original script by Viit or Pto or whoever is coding it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zip contains original files (*.rpy.orig), fixed rpy and rpyc files plus diff files.
Oh, and it's the 'dirty' incest version of the script, obviously.

How to apply the fix:

Extract into the root folder (the main folder where game launchers Haley.exe and Haley.sh are) to patch the game.

In case you can find more problems, grammatical errors or something else, please post it here in this thread and tag it for me, so I could maybe add it to the fix at some point.

Replaced 'checkers' with 'backgammon': https://f95zone.to/threads/haleys-story-v0-93-viitgames.18063/post-3870893
Thanks to Maestro91
My only real complaint about this game is the shoddy and often absent testing. It is outrageous that they can't get testing done properly. It is ridiculous that with all the experience they have between them that they would make such obvious programming errors.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes