ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is from the Dev's notes :

It's finished. We managed to deal with the animation issues. Hopefully it was worth it.
The story in this one is split into 2 completely different branches. One without Sandra and one with. So, if you're wondering where that, or the other scene is, It's on the other branch.
Android will be released a little later.
This is the first major branch in the game so far. There will be more in the future.
Also, we're trying to make a walkthrough. We think that will be ready next week.
That's it. Hope you enjoy it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev you with Destroy this game if you Make Mc and Haley Seperated (y)
Haley Must Be with MC .........Hope you fix this if not this game With Suck (n) Mc already Has feelings with Haley You Should Focus on Theme and Title of the Game (y) Mc + Haley :love:(y)
Sandra or Andrea Screw them <== :mad:(n)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dev you with Destroy this game if you Make Mc and Haley Seperated (y)
Haley Must Be with MC .........Hope you fix this if not this game With Suck (n) Mc already Has feelings with Haley You Should Focus on Theme and Title of the Game (y) Mc + Haley :love:(y)
Sandra or Andrea Screw them <== :mad:(n)
i'm on the Haley route ... they are still together

Reactions: Alfius

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This is from the Dev's notes :

It's finished. We managed to deal with the animation issues. Hopefully it was worth it.
The story in this one is split into 2 completely different branches. One without Sandra and one with. So, if you're wondering where that, or the other scene is, It's on the other branch.
Android will be released a little later.
This is the first major branch in the game so far. There will be more in the future.
Also, we're trying to make a walkthrough. We think that will be ready next week.
That's it. Hope you enjoy it.
That's not really applicable. The side characters still show up on the Non-Sandra route.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't know about anyone else, but I am making a save (in my NON-Sandra route) where Adriana asks the MC an important question. I'm afraid that saying 'Yes' might preclude other options for the MC. I might need to create another path from that point.
Yep i did as well.

But even if i didn't I'm totally always gonna say Yes. Gimme that Sexy Sugah Momma any day.

Reactions: Hound_013
D

Deleted member 478848

so will the haley route continue.? and is there a haley ending

hugh morris

Jul 30, 2018
Well after playing the update, and it being very short, and zero Adriana or Sandra as I've seen on here, I went back and did a re playthrough trying to get an Adriana path, but ended up on a Sandra path. I must say it was well worth it. Guess I thougt I wouldn't get much time with Haley if I chose Sandra. Not the case ;) Now I gotta figure out how to play a Adriana path.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so will the haley route continue.? and is there a haley ending
All routes are Haley routes. If you mean whether there will be an ending with only Haley and the MC, perhaps. I'm not sure if it will be a happy one, though. Looks to me like there needs to be three to get a good ending. We shall see, though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well after playing the update, and it being very short, and zero Adriana or Sandra as I've seen on here, I went back and did a re playthrough trying to get an Adriana path, but ended up on a Sandra path. I must say it was well worth it. Guess I thougt I wouldn't get much time with Haley if I chose Sandra. Not the case ;) Now I gotta figure out how to play a Adriana path.
First off, you must have accepted Adriana as a lover back in Ep5 (v0.20); then, in Ep17 (v0.80), in the NON-Sandra route, after Adriana leaves her husband, the MC is given the choice of staying with Adriana a longer longer. You need to take that option. That should give you a scene with Adriana in this release.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
First off, you must have accepted Adriana as a lover back in Ep5 (v0.20); then, in Ep17 (v0.80), in the NON-Sandra route, after Adriana leaves her husband, the MC is given the choice of staying with Adriana a longer longer. You need to take that option. That should give you a scene with Adriana in this release.
You won't be able to get there in Ep5, unless you 'volunteer for the position' in Ep3 (Adriana-Richard/MC-Haley double date)
So unless you volunteered, you'd have to go almost back to the beginning :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Are there milfs in game and content with them?
There's only one mother (I don't remember whether or not Adriana and her husband had kids) and if she's having sex it's with her husband and offscreen. I sincerely doubt that'll change. It's not that kind of game.

If you like MILFs you should really go play Life with Mary and pursue her mother Andi. You probably can't imagine how rewarding that will be for you.

hugh morris

Jul 30, 2018
You won't be able to get there in Ep5, unless you 'volunteer for the position' in Ep3 (Adriana-Richard/MC-Haley double date)
So unless you volunteered, you'd have to go almost back to the beginning :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I tried from my earliest save, and I guess it wasn't far back enough. I'll get to it from the beginning though. It's not too long and extra content from this game is worth it. I can't believe I've been playing this game without Sandra lol

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes