IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Am I doing something wrong or did I miss a post, Itried continuing from my save and it said I was at the end but didnt play any extra?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh two of my saves broke again. The neighbor and the one of Lisa's sister. Did either of them show up in this update at all?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ugh two of my saves broke again. The neighbor and the one of Lisa's sister. Did either of them show up in this update at all?
check the op .. i did the Haley route so .. the game continued ,, was pretty awesome i have to admit

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well I hope the next update or two finally resolves the whole Klaus situation not been a lot going on there and I was a little surprised with who Victor hooked us up with, Nice cameo With Alexandria, Izzy and the MC of that game

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cant wait to get home and play the update, even if its on the shorter side, I knew that Ptolemy is/was sick from his patreon post, so this was expected. Psyched to see that one Cameo people are talking about...

However am I the only one that thinks a MUCH better cameo would have been Dana and her brother ? I dont remember if those two were twins, or just siblings, but they can actually give Hailey some advice as to how to live happily with their relationship (by getting a beard)... or just saying screw it and living together far away in a not so happy ending (Dana got one like that).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Cant wait to get home and play the update, even if its on the shorter side, I knew that Ptolemy is/was sick from his patreon post, so this was expected. Psyched to see that one Cameo people are talking about...

However am I the only one that thinks a MUCH better cameo would have been Dana and her brother ? I dont remember if those two were twins, or just siblings, but they can actually give Hailey some advice as to how to live happily with their relationship (by getting a beard)... or just saying screw it and living together far away in a not so happy ending (Dana got one like that).
There is no reason that that could not still be done. The current cameo addresses a completely different problem, than one with Dana might do. Maybe there is space on Dana's island for Haley and the MC. :)

Reactions: Rythan25 and ZTex

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know about anyone else, but I am making a save (in my NON-Sandra route) where Adriana asks the MC an important question. I'm afraid that saying 'Yes' might preclude other options for the MC. I might need to create another path from that point.
give it a shot . let us know how it turns out

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know about anyone else, but I am making a save (in my NON-Sandra route) where Adriana asks the MC an important question. I'm afraid that saying 'Yes' might preclude other options for the MC. I might need to create another path from that point.
I actually went back and did a new playthrough to bring Adi back so I could have that option. (I think I only let her go in a fit of temporary insanity anyway.) I agree that there might be other options, but in a non-Sandra world, this kinda looks like the best... :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for not answering anything I asked and pointing me at the OP which had no info.
chill out dude i didn't know usually its there .... only thing i can think of is your problem is that the routes you have taken ended ..

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
chill out dude i didn't know usually its there .... only thing i can think of is your problem is that the routes you have taken ended ..
No, but I found out the answer by looking in the images folder. Neither Diane nor Adriana were in the update. Not sure why the saves for them broke though.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes