3D-Daz Fan Art Halfway House - Assets and Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
1597605860632.png

There used to be a thread for this game, but it is no longer here. So this is a start of an unofficial Asset and Fan Art thread for this game, https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-6-v3-az.33607/. As with any other fan art thread, we are not bound by game canon, and this thread will be open to all manner of fan art. I will try to keep the OP updated as assets are discovered. I cannot verify all assets used so please include a description of how you rendered along with the images. The reason for starting this thread is that this game is under-served and we am under zero obligation to limit any fan art images.

Cast of Characters:
Ashley (Notes #1, #2)​
Model -
Hair -
Tattoos - INKED &
Vol 16 - Tattoo 07, Tattoo 10, Tattoo 12, Tattoo 16, Tattoo 17​
Vol 19 - Tattoo 06​
Piercings - ,
AP - 3mm Ear Left 01, Lip Twist Left, Eyebrow Twist Left 2, Nose Twist Left, Ear Twist Left 02​
PC - Belly Piercing Basic 3, Beaded Hoop Tongue 1​
Pubic Hair -
Ashlyn
Model -
Hair -
Cruz (Tough guy in alley with Piper)​
Model - (???)​
Emily (Note #7, #8)​
Model - (Body should require less morphing, and can be used without head morphs)​
Model - (Thank you weirdscix)​
Textures - Brows Auburn, Eyes 07, Nails 00, Transparency High.​
Freckles - - Freckles3 Cheeks, Freckles3 Body (Body Countoured)​
Morphs - - Older Teen, age preset​
Hair - - Base Color 09​
Hair - - Base Color 05, lower the overall volume. Used when hair is down.​
Gabbie
Model - ???​
Jess (Bartender)​
Model - ???​
Hair -
Lisbeth (Note #5)​
Model - ???​
Tattoo - INKED​
Hair - - Natural Brown​
Luis
Model - ???​
Madeline (Note #4)​
Model -
Hair - - Base Color 07​
Main outfit -
Marianna
Model - ???​
Hair - ???​
Officer Monroe
Model -
Hair - ???​
Nadia
Model - - Use high skin transparency​
Tattoo - INKED - Tattoo 40 (moved to torso from original face position)​
Hair - - BrownDk​
Piper (Note #6)​
Model - - Body at 30%, possibly (Thanks to Dimitri57 )​
Hair - - Light Blonde​
Samantha (Note #3)​
Model - - Eyes 03​
Tattoo - INKED - Tattoo 40 (moved to torso, scaling ~ 40%; X / Y ~ 1000/2200 )​
Hair - - Base Color 10, Style Button 03​
Dr. Shiho Kunieda
Model -
Hair - - Base Color 5​
Sofia
Model - ???​
Hair - ???​

Special Notes:
  1. Ashley (Drusilla) is too tall if you do not adjust both SCALE and HEIGHT. My guesstimate is that she should be no taller than 5' 6" (~167.5 cm) tall.
  2. Ashley's genitalia can be either NGV8 or Golden Palace.
  3. Samantha is a G8 character but it appears the hair is a G2/G3 asset.
  4. Madeline assets are available as a single bundle, . Her maid outfit is also part of this bundle, .
  5. Gayll hair can also be found in .
  6. Heidi Hair can be found in .
  7. Emily is just an approximation, if you use , try starting with 70% Daisy Head and 30% Davinia Head morphs). For a more buxsom Emily use instead, but try this with the previously mentioned Head moprhs.
  8. To reduce the starkness of Ultimate Freckles on Emily, use the Layered Image Editor to reduce the freckle layer opacity in both the Diffuse and Translucency textures. Values between 50% - 75% should work well. This change should be applied to Torso, Legs, Arms and Face surfaces (Genitalia also if using DAZ Anatomical Elements).

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Clothing:
Madeline's Maid Outfit -
Samantha's Jewelry - ,
Samantha's Bikini -
Ashley's Jewelry -
Emily's Necklace - , also part of this bundle
Piper's main outfit - , , , ,

Locations and other assets:
House Interior -
Notes:
  1. Piper character asset and her clothing asset courtesy of Dimitri57.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Why was the old thread deleted?
I have no idea, I would just be guessing, but the original poster had some sort of arrangement with the developer. From what I can tell the dev wants to sell higher tiers on Patreon by using more lurid scene renders of the characters than are in the game. The original poster told me in a PM that he has an arrangement with the dev to not do any sexualized renders. My guess is the dev told the original poster to delete it.

I have made no such arrangement. This game needs some fan art, and since there is very little the dev has done to modify the characters from their stock settings, it should be pretty easy to figure it all out.

Again, I state that this is only my opinion and I have no way to substantiate these suppositions.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Karthik N
You nailed the hair but I don't think the model is Aino, nose and lips don't match and skin texture is wrong.
I loaded her up in my DAZ install and even if I change skin color to better match in-game, and even trying to use some age morphs to make her younger, there just doesn't seem to be a match there.

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Karthik N
You nailed the hair but I don't think the model is Aino, nose and lips don't match and skin texture is wrong.
I loaded her up in my DAZ install and even if I change skin color to better match in-game, and even trying to use some age morphs to make her younger, there just doesn't seem to be a match there.
Use the 3delight for skin it works fine

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Karthik N
It's not just the skin, from what I can tell the dev did little to no morphing. The nose and lips and eyebrows are way off. The skin has markings that are not there in the in-game face. It is an iSourceTextures model so there are no included 3Delight textures. The body shape is close, but I still think it's not the correct model. When I use Aino, this is what I get even after making her a older teen, if I remove the age morph it is even less like Emily.
It's not her.png

Last edited:

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Karthik N
It's not just the skin, from what I can tell the dev did little to no morphing. The nose and lips and eyebrows are way off. The skin has markings that are not there in the in-game face. It is an iSourceTextures model so there are no included 3Delight textures. The body shape is close, but I still think it's not the correct model. When I use Aino, this is what I get even after making her a older teen, if I remove the age morph it is even less like Emily.
View attachment 779570
It's one of the isourcetextures character but which one it is then.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Karthik N
Why not try Koika?
I agree, it is probably one of the iSourceTextures characters, look here:
Also he used Ultimate Freckles to her model and I added that to post one.