• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art Halfway House - Assets and Fan Art

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Here are the assets for Madeleine, the grandfather's personal maid:

Raiya Gwyn HD for Genesis 8 Female
OOT Double Tails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
dForce Maid Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s)

I will add them to the opening post but I can't post a test render since Raiya characters are currently crashing my IRAY renderer in DAZ.
There's something strange about that model, like you say, it crashes Daz

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I pulled the model separately instead of inside the bundle to reinstall and it is now working as expected.
I think it's because the artist changed from using TIF's for materials which must have been causing the crashes to PNG

Gwyn is currently on sale for $2.99 (-86%)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Shop owner, Samantha's friend, Nadia. Test render.

FWArt
AprilYSH
HH_Nadia_Test_1.png
As far as I can tell, there are no morphs except maybe some bubble butt. Skin translucency is turn way up as Luci's skin texture is rather pale. She has a matching ladybug tattoo as Samantha but I haven't found it yet (or it is just a random transparent .PNG).

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Shop owner, Samantha's friend, Nadia. Test render.

FWArt
AprilYSH

As far as I can tell, there are no morphs except maybe some bubble butt. Skin translucency is turn way up as Luci's skin texture is rather pale. She has a matching ladybug tattoo as Samantha but I haven't found it yet (or it is just a random transparent .PNG).
Really nicely done

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Samantha and Nadia share a tattoo, it is from ShanasSoulmate Inked Vol. 19 Tattoo 40 just moved from the face to the torso. This information will be added to the O.P.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I could use a bit of help with Lisbeth (Tattoo shop owner) and Shiho (Dr. Kunieda). Then there is Piper (girl in the alley) who I am guessing will play some bigger part in future episodes.

All I know so far is that Dr. Shiho Kunieda uses Mei Lin 8 Skin textures but different eyebrows. I thought it might be something from FWArt or FWSA, but I can't find anything. It could be a Goanna character.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Lisbeth (tattoo shop owner and Samantha & Nadia's friend) I think could possibly be an asset from Digital Touch. The hair is definitely Gayll Hair from 3DUniverse. Assets added to the original post.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
weirdscix If your offer still stands to help with asset identification I am now checking KrashWerks to see if Lisbeth might be one of those models (KrashWerks has about 90 models for G8). I am also going to look at more secondary characters to see if I can identify them.

I am about to give up on trying to find Dr. Kunieda.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
weirdscix If your offer still stands to help with asset identification I am now checking KrashWerks to see if Lisbeth might be one of those models (KrashWerks has about 90 models for G8). I am also going to look at more secondary characters to see if I can identify them.

I am about to give up on trying to find Dr. Kunieda.
Yep, I've been keeping an eye out when going through various sites and going through my various assets.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I added a couple of the male characters to the opening post, I also think I found the MC for STWA: The Author, while I was looking at stuff.

Reactions: weirdscix

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Shiho's hair asset is . I think the character asset could be which is part of the

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Shiho's hair asset is . I think the character asset could be which is part of the
The nostrils, mouth and teeth are the wrong shape on Akari.

The closest I found was

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Okay here is a test render, it is about half of the DaYin/DYYS G8F models found on download sites. I haven't looked them over yet, too busy with real life stuff today.
Halfway_House_Test.png
This is currently as far as I have gotten.