3D-Daz Fan Art Halfway House - Assets and Fan Art

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
That looks great! and ye got to take it off that nose ring lol, I do see though that your ear lobe earring doesn't match the VN game one also, love to get that one right!

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
My Ash now... Still can't workout that earring lobe earring. Here is my duf for her if anyone wants to mess around. She has . Some of you will have a good laugh at how I setup the character info and how I label things, but I have so many VN characters it's the only way to quickly know what's what!

anybodyhi55

Jul 22, 2022
:HideThePain:ashely looks absolutely same as in the game nice work on it
tho i was hoping to see more of my fav Dr shiho
:censored:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nice! I JUST started playing this game and I am in love with it. So nice to find a gem like this with a focus on story and good humour mixed in. I look forward to browsing this fan art sometime. I think I seen your (m4dsk1llz) posts with the Ashley character in the general Daz art thread before.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Cast of Characters:
Samantha
Model - - Eyes 03​

Wow! I would not have expected her to be that asset! I knew her face mole looked familiar. She's the same asset used for the wife in "Midlife Crisis"... what a difference though.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nice! I JUST started playing this game and I am in love with it. So nice to find a gem like this with a focus on story and good humour mixed in. I look forward to browsing this fan art sometime. I think I seen your (m4dsk1llz) posts with the Ashley character in the general Daz art thread before.
I think this is one of the better VNs I have played, the update cycle is a bit long, but the characters are well written and nothing really is out of the realm of believability.

Wow! I would not have expected her to be that asset! I knew her face mole looked familiar. She's the same asset used for the wife in "Midlife Crisis"... what a difference though.
I am glad you like this VN and will look over the fan art thread. You have proven yourself as someone who can recreate characters with a good deal of accuracy. Maybe as time permits, you can look at the characters we are missing and lend your expertise. Most of the characters, IMHO, are basic except for Emily. As with most developers, the main love interest usually has the most morphing.

Reactions: Night Hacker

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
What setup did you end up using to make her?
Let me google that for you!

Here is the info;

Madeleine
Model -
Hair - - Base Color 07
Main outfit -

Since this is a thread I started, the information is in the very first post. I don't usually leave people hanging to search an entire thread to find a single asset list, I always try to edit the first post to keep it up to date.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Let me google that for you!

Here is the info;

Madeleine
Model -
Hair - - Base Color 07
Main outfit -

Since this is a thread I started, the information is in the very first post. I don't usually leave people hanging to search an entire thread to find a single asset list, I always try to edit the first post to keep it up to date.
LOL doh! Sorry didn't see that part... Thanks heaps though for that!!!!