3D-Daz Fan Art Halfway House - Assets and Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
After all that searching it is apparent that Shiho uses Mei Lin 8 textures with someone else's eyebrows, so here is my test render with that bit of information as a starting point. The OOT Leony hair is a shitty asset and very hard to work with on this model, or maybe I am just doing something wrong. I could never get the skull cap to fill in properly, so this is a model that you shouldn't look at the back of her head. If I used less iterations and then denoised you could get the look exactly to match the game renders. This render is much higher quality than the game so more of her skin defects show and the lighting I picked gave her a more pinkish skin tone as opposed to the colder tones used in the hospital scenes.

At this point I am pretty sure she is just standard out of DAZ Mei Lin 8 (or the HD version).

HH_Shiho_001_f95.png

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
Lisbeth (tattoo shop owner and Samantha & Nadia's friend) I think could possibly be an asset from Digital Touch. The hair is definitely Gayll Hair from 3DUniverse. Assets added to the original post.
I just finished playing up to its latest chapter. Piper is definitely a Digital Touch model.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anyone willing and able to share the dufs they have made?
Most of them are unmodified from the DAZ characters, with the exception of Emily. Y.Gromov is the closest I have seen, the Dev had ignored all past requests for assistance and asked the original Fan Art thread author to remove the thread. I made no such promise, that is why this one is still up.

Last edited:

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Most of them are unmodified from the DAZ characters, with the exception of Emily. Y.Gromov is the closest I have seen, the Dev had ignored all past requests for assistance and asked the original Fan Art thread author to remove the thread. I made no such promise, that is why this one is still up.
Great to know. Issue I'm having is Ashley and her piercing.
Here is my tester and where the arrows are the issues I'm having. Have to add extra 3 x Ear Twist Left 02 (pink arrow) and extra Lip Twist Left (green arrow). But I can't find 3mm Ear Left 01 (yellow arrow) in the items for which is why my ear lob ear stud doesn't match to the game character. Why I was hoping to get a Duf of her more then anything else lol. Hate when there are so many piercing on a character!

My quick test:
Ash Piercing Tester.png

Two reference pics from the game itself:
screenshot0052.png screenshot0022.png

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Great to know. Issue I'm having is Ashley and her piercing.
Here is my tester and where the arrows are the issues I'm having. Have to add extra 3 x Ear Twist Left 02 (pink arrow) and extra Lip Twist Left (green arrow). But I can't find 3mm Ear Left 01 (yellow arrow) in the items for which is why my ear lob ear stud doesn't match to the game character. Why I was hoping to get a Duf of her more then anything else lol. Hate when there are so many piercing on a character!

My quick test:
View attachment 2439018

Two reference pics from the game itself:
View attachment 2439021 View attachment 2439019
I will have a look at how I made my version of Ash. But, from memory, I think I had to move the piercings around individually to make them match the game renders.

And the lip rings are just crisscross not the spiraled ones, I think those are in the first piercing pack from Nickdian. Maybe the stud also, can't recall. I could be wrong on this last point, I did my version based on the first release of HH.
ep8_drive19.png

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
ep8_drive23.png
Episode 8 Image, something changed in Chapter nine and in the bed scene she has none of her piercings except a different belly version.
ep9_morning80.png
Episode 9 image.

The lip is smooth, I remember thinking this was odd since all the others are spiral. I built my own ear by using AP Ear Twist Left 02 and instancing the remaining three rings and placing them individually.

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I will have a look at how I made my version of Ash. But, from memory, I think I had to move the piercings around individually to make them match the game renders.

And the lip rings are just crisscross not the spiraled ones, I think those are in the first piercing pack from Nickdian. Maybe the stud also, can't recall. I could be wrong on this last point, I did my version based on the first release of HH.
View attachment 2440619
Your lips look spot on!

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
View attachment 2440630
Episode 8 Image, something changed in Chapter nine and in the bed scene she has none of her piercings except a different belly version.
View attachment 2440663
Episode 9 image.

The lip is smooth, I remember thinking this was odd since all the others are spiral. I built my own ear by using AP Ear Twist Left 02 and instancing the remaining three rings and placing them individually.
I prefer her with all the piercing's!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ash-side-view.png
This is my version of Ash from the side. I used precisely the piercings that are mentioned in the OP. I remember it was a pain in the butt to make all those translation adjustments to the ear hoops as not only the angle is changed and the height, but the ears slope and you end up with tiny adjustments for every instance. I also noticed that you added a nose ring, which isn't in the VN.