John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
One scene with some girl at a club if you decide to stay, and one scene with your mother at home (not sex), simple moves about her pussy, nothing interesting. Such a long wait, and such a damn little update, I'm disappointed, the developer obviously likes to get paid every month for longer. Overall, I can't complain because I'm not a patreon subscriber, and I don't spend any money on it.
You can complain, we can complain. If we feel something is wrong and we want an improvement, we can. Fairly sure that's what complaining is about :)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Then there are hard working devs that will almost never see similar support... Strange old world we live in. I use to love this game but now...

It's supposed the guy is doing +3600$ per month in patreon... with a game that is updated less than once a year... o_Oo_Oo_O

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Wow, it is still alive
Great scenes, nice renders as always. Next time a hot Doc scene would be nice.

The downside is , the story move realy slow. With this rate and updade speed the game is finishd 2050
So..What? Don't tell me you got anything better to do till then..

Friendly greetings from a random nutjob, where English happens to be third language. And also, I'm a fan of this game, I don't pay SHIT for this game, I STEAL it JUST LIKE YOU, but none the less, I still like what I GET FOR FREE, and I would like to se it continue.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
holy shit i've been waiting for this game awhile .. thank you dev for being able to restart this again ... to many great games get got abandoned .... thank you :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
holy shit i've been waiting for this game awhile .. thank you dev for being able to restart this again ... to many great games get got abandoned .... thank you :)
quick question ... do i start this version where i left off 1-9 or restart a new game ... ( which i'll probably do anyway :) )

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Crazy that this game is still getting updates, it was kinda the first hentai game I played I think.. Found out about hentai games that are not just some browser games pretty late.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes