rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah honestly
I wouldn't recommend the game to people who don't like & want Emily
Because they will just get disappointed when they find out no other girl will get an ending

I myself wouldn't play this if I didn't like Emily
It's a good thing love her
Agree with you about Emily... Shame for other characters, they are really hot too. Doc is such a cutie...

Ilynlor

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah honestly
I wouldn't recommend the game to people who don't like & want Emily
Because they will just get disappointed when they find out no other girl will get an ending

I myself wouldn't play this if I didn't like Emily
It's a good thing love her

Sad but true, Emily being the "goal" is an absolute letdown. As a character, she's not that interesting compared to the others, overshadowed in too many ways.

I've absolutely enjoyed the hell out of Halfway house, but i very much doubt i'll care for it's ending since it's going to be such a railroad to Emily.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I can´t help myself, but the EP10´s writing is quite literally ruining this game for me. The entire triad bullshit, with MC being extremely dumb..like really ? The game quite literally went down a tier just because of this dumbass shit.

Reactions: anonymousguys

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
I can´t help myself, but the EP10´s writing is quite literally ruining this game for me. The entire triad bullshit, with MC being extremely dumb..like really ? The game quite literally went down a tier just because of this dumbass shit.
If AZ will continue this story in the next update i think it will be interesting. But there is a poblem that next update will be ~1year from now

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
new patreon post:

A break time render inspired by a random clickbait Youtube thumbnail. Emily having a little accident while goofing around on a monkey bar.

Enjoy,

Az.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: added a hopefully better picture
Thank you for sharing these cool renders with us Shitass1001

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This is getting ridiculous - instead of working to finish the game, the dev throws a few for the story non important "bonus" scenes.
For what reason? Just to milk some more? Just to work around F95 rules? (abandonned tag applied)

*SIGH ... what used to be one of the really good games over here mutated into a pure milking-scam
A lot of shitty devs, they think they would lose money if they finish a game instead they would make more if they make another game.

Reactions: Aristos and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
video game industry can close down if they think like tis.
That won't happen, too many stupid people support stupid shit, look at all of EA's sports games, it is just copy and past with changes made to players moving or retiring.

Reactions: GroPin

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Even if Emily's the ultimate LI, if I'm honest, my ultimate goal is just a full-on sex scene or two with Samantha. I'm not too bothered with how the whole thing ends. That's actually what I'm waiting for before I jump back into this. It bugs me how these devs always save the hot MILF for last, because they know she's the sweetest plum.

Goodz

Jul 4, 2023
Can't speak for all Devs, but these guys put out great content and they usually do it in their spare time. Most of them have full time jobs outside of making games for us to enjoy. Cut them some slack. That said, I would really love to see an update on this soon. This is one of my favorite games and I would love to see how it ends. Maybe the Dev had to take extra time to change endings so we can choose someone other than Emily? :)

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
Is the main episode abandonded yet? because bonus episode isn't relate to the main one so it's just a bonus
and do dev have intention to continue main one?

Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes