Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Sup guys,
EP6 at this moment is 1800 lines in script wise and 220 renders in. How close is that to being done? I have no idea.
On average an episode has about 3000-3500 lines and 450-500 renders. Though each subsequent episodes has been growing a bit bigger than the last. Ep1 had only 255 renders in it for example while ep5 had 500+.
What I'm trying to say is it's still gonna be a while. Def wont make it for the end or March. I'm thinking mid April prolly. So patrons please adjust your support lvl as you see fit if you feel like I'm dropping the ball here.
Other News:
Not gonna lie. One of the reason my main update is so slow is coz on the bonus. They keep getting bigger too. Last one took 2+ weeks to do. So I think it's only fair I rls them to non Brothers too.
So I'm gonna start releasing them down the tiers in a bit. They'll be staggered, starting with EP4's Bonus for the $10 Tier. So if you're on the $10 (Good Friend) Tier you can download EP4 Bonus now.
Thats it, Thanks.
Az.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hmm. It's the dev's decision, but wouldn't most fans of this game rather the dev focus on the game rather than the non-canon bonus scenes? I could be wrong, but I can't see that the bonus scenes would really drive Patreon members more than game content.
don't have room to talk since I am not a patreon, but if I was, I'd agree I'd rather faster story/main progress, then after all is said and done, then release additional bonus scenes and stuff...

Reactions: Wugga and Krynh

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oh, i tought he take those off :D
it's been months he's wearing them :ROFLMAO:
that was one hell of a beatdown :D
its been 2 days, and Sam read him the riot act when he tried.

Edit: just to give a little extra info as a refresher (I literally just played ALL the episodes all over again), He did get a pretty solid beat down, he wants to see how the scar looks cus he thinks it will make him look tough/cool, but Sam not only told him how stupid that was, she also explained she doesn't wanna see it yet anyway cus it reminds her of how she failed to protect him (and she knows how it will look, cus she saw the blood/initial wound)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 172 Votes