Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
somehow what surprised me more of this game was the rigging of the models and those exterior shots with real backgrounds. rest of the technical stuff was fine too. as far as the story and pacing I guess that's up for individual tastes but it was enjoyable
I like the attention to detail the dev has used for some of the scenes the Ps3 and the Wii at the house. Also seems to be quite the connoisseur when it comes to cars. And judging by the previews we are going places in this next update for me it's just nice to see a dev hasn't used the same overused scenes we are used to seeing.

Reactions: Mr. Dom

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
So is this game abandoned or??? Had seen it was supposed to be close to an update a month or two ago and then nothing and then I saw news it was supposed to release early May and still nothing. Time to give up hope??
If you supported the Dev you would know...

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
Just played this for the first time and finished all 5 episodes.

I'm guessing I missed all of the correct choices? I had 0 sexual interactions with any character in game. And I mean 0, not even a french kiss or a boob grab. I did see some nipples, and a bare butt, if that is supposed to count.

Is it worth starting over with a walk through or is there just no sex in this game?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Just played this for the first time and finished all 5 episodes.

I'm guessing I missed all of the correct choices? I had 0 sexual interactions with any character in game. And I mean 0, not even a french kiss or a boob grab. I did see some nipples, and a bare butt, if that is supposed to count.

Is it worth starting over with a walk through or is there just no sex in this game?
You missed some, but judging by your post, you may wanna go find a different type of game. This one is definitely more story heavy versus most.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Changelog:

Halfway House ep6 release (16/1/20).
---------------------------------------

New:
-----------------
.Added Ep6.
.524 Renders
.Perliminary BGM/SFX implementation
.Added main menu image carousel

Fixes:
-----------------
.Rerendered some corrupted images from ep5
.Modified some Alt_Cam behavior to prevent potential image looping
.Rewrote extra gallery to a screen system to prevent BMG cut off
downside is scroll bar position is not retained like the previous jump-return system
.Swapped "Skip" with "Auto" on the quick menu on Desktop.
.Added "Auto" to quick menu on Android.
.A few more grammar fixes to previous EPs.

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
You missed some, but judging by your post, you may wanna go find a different type of game. This one is definitely more story heavy versus most.
Well, as I said in my post I've finished episode 5, so I kind of have to "go find a different game". But, I was hoping someone could let me know if it's worth a replay with a walk through.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well, as I said in my post I've finished episode 5, so I kind of have to "go find a different game". But, I was hoping someone could let me know if it's worth a replay with a walk through.
I would say no. The differences in a playthrough won't have enough outcome/consequences/scenes to be worth it.

Reactions: Solreal

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Well, you really seem to have missed all the fun stuff... But as often said here, it's definitely not THAT kind of game so far - if you are looking for something like that, you won't find it here.

On the "Ashley Route" there are (besides the bathroom intermezzo at the beginning) 2-3 erotic scenes (in the morning on day 2, in the afternoon at home (can't remember the day exactly), on an evening outside. And with Samantha there is a funny masturbation scene in the evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD1900 and Solreal

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There is a lot of teasing, but if you want sex scenes use the walkthrough and anything with the purple corruption points are what you want to choose, and the light blue friendship for the guys. You will get I think 4 scenes, none full on sex.

Reactions: Solreal

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Link to Request

Unlocked

GDRIVE:

EP1-EP6 Walkthrough

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Halfway House [Ep. 6] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (367 MB): - -

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Halfway House [Ep. 6] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (367 MB): - -
:WaitWhat: Damn that was fast

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Halfway House-EP5 (Compressed - 267MB)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
I was wondering can you make android port for ep6

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes