juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can someone upload to mega? my antivirus doesnt allow me to to download from uploadheaven or anonfile and nopy stops transfering after a little amount of time, failing the download

Last edited:

Will Vanheid

May 28, 2017
Reactions: Dyhart

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can't download - Nopy crashes every time and Malwarebytes BrowserGuard says both of the others redirect to a dangerous TLD.

ALso, Anonfile wants you to turn on notifications, and if you click "Deny"MB BrowserGuard says it tries to send you to the same malicious TLD.

Workupload would be nice ... MEGA if it's the only other choice.

Feb 29, 2020
Well this sucks. Just when I was thinking I would have a decent update to check out. I am shown otherwise
Uploadheaven won't even start the download, Nopy stops after a few seconds and starts over from scratch when you resume it.
and Anon File says it will be done some time tomorrow afternoon.
Yet oddly other people are always claiming that these sites only take them like 3 minutes. What the heck kinda voodoo witchcraft internet do they have?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can't download - Nopy crashes every time and Malwarebytes BrowserGuard says both of the others redirect to a dangerous TLD.

ALso, Anonfile wants you to turn on notifications, and if you click "Deny"MB BrowserGuard says it tries to send you to the same malicious TLD.

7 posts before you there is one with links to google drive, use that one

I agree workupload or mega would be awesome, those are the ones that are best. I dont even know why people keep uploading to nopy, it barely works

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No mega links oof :cry:
Can someone upload to mega? my antivirus doesnt allow me to to download from uploadheaven or anonfile and nopy stops transfering after a little amount of time, failing the download
Yeah and NOPY already failed on me...again. I remember it used to be good, but now it's just horrible.
MA MA MA MA Mega, you can click it, you can sync, those other dl's can stick it, Let's all use mega lol

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes