NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The MC for me is kind of a mix bag, sometimes he reacts in the way i expect him to react but then he wimps out a lot sometimes and just feels like a pushover. I was kinda expecting that he would change a bit depending on how we play him, like if you go with Emily that i could see him being more "innocent" as well because Emily is that way, but since i am going with Ashley and everything else seeing him also wimping out a lot feels so out of place, like you could NEVER imagine a girl like Ashley liking someone like that. Which is not to say that he needs to be an asshole or abusive or whatever, but i was expecting him to be more of a "smartass" if you know what i mean, crack up jokes more, be a bit more perverted AND open about it. Like for instance when Ashley called him to come talk to her when she was picking up her dress, he sees her naked and he loses his shit and reacts way over the top, instead it would have been better if he played it off like "Oh yea... now we are talking" and she can reply "Hold it in your pants dumbass, i didn't call you for that", that kinda feels more true to both characters. I dunno maybe it's just me, as i said before it's Dev's first game and he has already been doing some stuff really great like honestly the character models in this game are some of my favorite ever and i enjoy the world building more and more, with more experience things will improve and Dev will probably find a consistent voice with every character that finally fits in perfectly.

As for people complaining about things being slow with Emily... i mean what did you expect? That's kinda the point, she is a virgin and very innocent at that, so obviously things are gonna go super slow with her, i dunno what else to tell you instead if you wanted to get some ass fast you should have gone with the other girls lol. I am definitely not regretting my choice, give me Ash and her sister who is super cute and then you have some pretty great looking side girls and MILF's already, i am definitely not complaining in that department lol.

Reactions: m4pII

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
We should have one for "strong women" instead to give fair warning to those that might get triggered by strong, confident, independent woman in these games.
Many people confuse rudeness for strength, not just in women behavior, but also in men behavior. Cursing and attacking someone (especially someone who doesn't fight back) is not a sign of strength from my point of view.

Sam is strongh. Ashley, not really.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, talking about realism here makes no sense. The MC is a thick skulled moron with the magic D that attracts all the bitches and virgins around.
That's not necessary bad mind you, but definitely not realistic or good writing.
Well, thankfully, realism isn't a required treat in these games :)

As for good writing, that is a another altogether and usually very required. I haven't played the latest update yet but then again i'm here for sam :)

• Angry
Reactions: Milker DEV

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

As for good writing, that is a another altogether and usually very required. I haven't played the latest update yet but then again i'm here for sam :)
I'm fine with fantasy and as I said this is a power trip. Yeah, Ash sisters are mean rich girls, but they already crave our Neanderthal dick so...My post was in reference to those defenfing slow builds and realism in a game like this one.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep 8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

play it again, (later for) sam ;)
as the ragnar has stated above, there is something very messed up with "realism" thing in this game.
we shall see if thats intended or not though.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
As for people complaining about things being slow with Emily... i mean what did you expect? That's kinda the point, she is a virgin and very innocent at that, so obviously things are gonna go super slow with her, i dunno what else to tell you instead if you wanted to get some ass fast you should have gone with the other girls lol.
people would complain way less about it if the MC actually spent time with her. it doesn't have to be sexual

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
people would complain way less about it if the MC actually spent time with her. it doesn't have to be sexual
Well i am sure there will be more Emily centered episodes in the future, we just had an Ashley one so logically the next one should be more about Emily.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
You guys are wasting your time, it 2021, a woman who is a cunt and treats people like shit is now a strong woman, just like no matter how fucked up your life is, those of us who are white are guilty of being privileged.
Who the hell thinks Ash is a strong woman?
She's an emotionally crippled kid who never learned how to interact normally with people. Which isn't really surprising given her family and the fact that most men she associated with were middle aged perverts who were willing to sleep with an underage prostitute. She is shown to regret her actions and would like to fix things with her sister, but isn't strong enough to come out and say it. Her bitchiness is obviously just a defense mechanism.

As for her being independent, she just spent the last couple of years in juvenile detention under strict supervision. Now she lives in a halfway house under guidance and curfew. The first job that she was given (she didn't get it herself), she wasn't able to hold down and the one Sam got her now, she can only keep because the owner is even crazier than her. But even there she isn't actually allowed to work with customers yet.

There is absolutely NOTHING strong and independent about her.

As for the MC, why would anyone expect him to be super confident or good with women? He spent his entire adolescence locked up with zero contact with them. He has some boyish charm, a good physique and a big D, but he has zero idea what he's doing. He's just winging it and getting lucky.

Personally, I like him. He is inexperienced, but not an idiot. And (depending on the player's choices) his heart seems to be in the right place. Him not being overly cocky and pathetically "alpha" like some guys around here is actually a big plus in my eyes.

Dev did good in my book. (y)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-26: Updated Mod, 0.8

Change Log:
Updated Walkthrough to 0.8
Updated Gallery to 0.8

Download: - - -

Massive thanks to ShaddyModda

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who the hell thinks Ash is a strong woman?
She's an emotionally crippled kid who never learned how to interact normally with people. Which isn't really surprising given her family and the fact that most men she associated with were middle aged perverts who were willing to sleep with an underage prostitute. She is shown to regret her actions and would like to fix things with her sister, but isn't strong enough to come out and say it. Her bitchiness is obviously just a defense mechanism.

As for her being independent, she just spent the last couple of years in juvenile detention under strict supervision. Now she lives in a halfway house under guidance and curfew. The first job that she was given (she didn't get it herself), she wasn't able to hold down and the one Sam got her now, she can only keep because the owner is even crazier than her. But even there she isn't actually allowed to work with customers yet.

There is absolutely NOTHING strong and independent about her.

As for the MC, why would anyone expect him to be super confident or good with women? He spent his entire adolescence locked up with zero contact with them. He has some boyish charm, a good physique and a big D, but he has zero idea what he's doing. He's just winging it and getting lucky.

Personally, I like him. He is inexperienced, but not an idiot. And (depending on the player's choices) his heart seems to be in the right place. Him not being overly cocky and pathetically "alpha" like some guys around here is actually a big plus in my eyes.

Dev did good in my book. (y)
i agree with this statement!

i would have liked to be able to tell ashlyn of about some of the things she said but i understand if it was necessary for the story progression.

Emir55555

Apr 10, 2018
I would ussualy get pissed off too when the dev stops focussing on the main girl and starts bringing in some sidegirls but daaaamn, Lyn got me good. I completely stopped caring about the rest of the characters during her scenes. They've even put enough depth to her character which is a more than welcome surprise considering the average games you can find here, hell even the top tier games ussualy can't pull this off. Which brings me to my last point. The amount of content for a chapter is great.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I would ussualy get pissed off too when the dev stops focussing on the main girl and starts bringing in some sidegirls but daaaamn, Lyn got me good. I completely stopped caring about the rest of the characters during her scenes. They've even put enough depth to her character which is a more than welcome surprise considering the average games you can find here, hell even the top tier games ussualy can't pull this off. Which brings me to my last point. The amount of content for a chapter is great.
Yeah I enjoyed this chapter too. I feel almost bad for saying this because I want Emily to be my wife, but Lynn to me is the most beautiful gal in the game. Couldn't stop staring at her whenever she's on screen and I was hoping we'd get a little bit more than the tease in the secret surveillance room. It's too bad about her personality tho but goddamn everything from head to toe is perfection.

It kinda sucks with the story being a slow burn but at the same time I'm glad because I don't want it to end. However please, even though they are side characters, please don't fuck up the sex scenes for Liz, Lynn, and yes even Piper because I'm looking forward to them just as much as the main girls.

Reactions: Emir55555

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's funny how ash sister went on about how slutty she dresses, but yet her sister's skirt is so short you can see her panties when she sits down, pot kettle black.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Fucking hell!! Ashlyn sure made my blood boil xD Think i had a dozen scenarios in my head where i asserted some well deserved dominance over that bitch. lol! xD

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes