Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how far some guys will go to simp, even for pixels.
Both Ashs are straight-up cunts to the MC, they both do not give a fuck about him, treat him like shit, and act like they are better than him.
Yet if you do not like being forced to be a good little simp for them, then your a triggered alpha with a schoolboy mentality.

That is the same logic where playing a game with girls who do not like 18 means your a pedo, but yet who didn't fucking nerdgasm hard over the stuff in the mortal kombat trailer, but no one is called a mass murderer.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
Or is it that he just didn't want to reduce himself down to her level and decided to say sod it I'm just going to be myself and he was not going to let him get affected by her snobbishness.

I have found this the best way in situations like these, just stay calm, and this way you rise above them and piss them off even more.
i said be the nice guy but know when u need at least a little bit of respect....he doesnt have to be a dick, its not hard to be nice while showing that a little bit of respect is would be nice...what he's actually doing is "if i just do it it'll go away quickly" and yes that works best when your at work cause it's like what'll u do unless you're willing to risk some part of the job but not here where the more u ignore it the worse it gets. Again i didnt want him to stand up and act like a dick but u cud at least hint that this isnt appreciated from someone i have not offended. its like u dont wanna piss them off even more but theyll get pissed off at u no matter what cause they're seeing u as an easy target at that point

Reactions: Cokebaths

Rilevav

Jun 4, 2020
Or is it that he just didn't want to reduce himself down to her level and decided to say sod it I'm just going to be myself and he was not going to let him get affected by her snobbishness.

I have found this the best way in situations like these, just stay calm, and this way you rise above them and piss them off even more.
I was definitely hoping he'd be more passive aggressive. It's expecting a lot given his background but I'd have loved if he turned round and said "Oh no Ashlyn it would be disrespectful for me to shorten your name Ashlyn. Ashlyn, I'm afraid I could never dream of calling you anything other than Ashlyn. I hope you understand that Ashlyn."

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hah, I just tried to find the credits for the music after finishing the chapter and when I couldn't just reopened the game.
I am no expert, but couldn't you simple download unren from here, then extract all .rpy files and find the music folder, it works for finding images and videos, surely music must be the same.
But back up the files, it can fuck up playing the game.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I am no expert, but couldn't you simple download unren from here, then extract all .rpy files and find the music folder, it works for finding images and videos, surely music must be the same.
But back up the files, it can fuck up playing the game.
All he needs to do is find the audio.rpa in the game folder and use rpaExtract to extract all the music files.
I always copy any files to another folder to prevent any issues with the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
All he needs to do is find the audio.rpa in the game folder and use rpaExtract to extract all the music files.
I always copy any files to another folder to prevent any issues with the game.
Oh well there you go, I only did it once for an image, so no idea.

Reactions: Satburn

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I hate to be the guy, but:

I can't stand Emily anymore, she is just annoying af. It's totaly sad that she is considered as the *real* LI, that complete sweet innocent bullshit is driving me crazy. Ashley is such a better developed character.
I definitely prefer Ashley and have from the start. I definitely see the appeal to Emily, but she's about my 6th or 7th pick right now. I suppose this could change if an update was focused more on her, which I'm guessing will be happening next.

Regardless, I did enjoy the ending bit with her a bit and she might end up being worth the effort in the long run. I do hope to see some personality changes when it happens.

Still, I'd much rather have another Ashley chapter next than bouncing back to Emily at this point.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
I hate to be the guy, but:

I can't stand Emily anymore, she is just annoying af. It's totaly sad that she is considered as the *real* LI, that complete sweet innocent bullshit is driving me crazy. Ashley is such a better developed character.
I don't necessarily find Emily annoying, but Ashley is by far a more mature and more interesting character in this story, and I would like somewhere along the line to be given the option of pursuing her instead of Emily.

But also torn between this choice as it would definitely cause some bad feelings between the two girls which in a way would kind of ruin the good feelings I'm getting from this game at the moment.

Reactions: Orlox

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't necessarily find Emily annoying, but Ashley is by far a more mature and more interesting character in this story, and I would like somewhere along the line to be given the option of pursuing her instead of Emily.
You won't.

But also torn between this choice as it would definitely cause some bad feelings between the two girls which in a way would kind of ruin the good feelings I'm getting from this game at the moment.
I have a feeling that, when all's said and done, Emily will be none the wiser about what's been going on with him and Ashley because they'll keep it quiet, and for them (the MC and Ashley), it will be treated as a fun fling and they'll remain good friends afterwards.

Reactions: Satburn

killlityuty

Nov 5, 2018
Hi im trying to find the saves page can someone direct me to there or give me there save please would be much appreciated thanks!

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
You won't.
Damn shame!! :p

I have a feeling that, when all's said and done, Emily will be none the wiser about what's been going on with him and Ashley because they'll keep it quiet, and for them (the MC and Ashley), it will be treated as a fun fling and they'll remain good friends afterwards.
You maybe be right about this and I also feel that Ashley is too strong a person psychologically to even think about having a close relationship with the MC.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes