Dunna69

Jul 21, 2024
View attachment 367740

Overview:
You're a nineteen year old dude who just spent four years in juvenile detention. Today's the day of your release. But you're still under a six month probation period, so you can't do whatever the heck you want just yet. You get assigned to a halfway house way out in the boonies to learn a thing or two about being an adult. After all your were just fifteen years old when they put you away. And in juvie, they don't exactly teach you anything about dealing with the outside world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-22
Developer: Az - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.11 - Bonus 1-8
Other thread: Fan Art thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Fan Signatures -
Multi-Mod* - Walkthrough - Theme music FAQ

Bonus Episodes 1 - 8:

Carl206 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 349600 View attachment 349599 View attachment 3256446 View attachment 349601 View attachment 2293673 View attachment 3256447 View attachment 2293675 View attachment 2293674 View attachment 2293677 View attachment 349602 View attachment 2293678 View attachment 2293676
Great game

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Just saw the shower scene with Ashley ... best girl for fcks sake. Dev's gotta be trolling right? I know it's been said a million times before that it's not going to happen but I just can't believe there's no proper relationship or ending with Ash. What a waste. Emily is great but wtfs a man gotta do to get his punk girl. Hope the dev has an epiphany somewhere along the way and realizes what he's throwing away here. It's not too late, let us make an honest woman out of this bitch.

Jun 30, 2024
Just saw the shower scene with Ashley ... best girl for fcks sake.

Dev's gotta be trolling right? I know it's been said a million times before that it's not going to happen but I just can't believe there's no proper relationship or ending with Ash. Emily is great but wtfs a man gotta do to get his punk girl.

let us make an honest woman out of this bitch.
So, she = best girl because of a shower scene? come on, kid. Best girl for you and the rest of the Ashley lovers. I could care less about her, or her rich fam (storyline) Ash just seems like a fuck buddy while you woo/get closer with Emily. Don't know about Sam since my MC never made it too far with her (stupid points crap)

If you want a punk girl, there are more games out there that include one. Just be happy with what you get in here with Ash because it's better than nothing.

You wouldn't be able to, nor the MC.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Just saw the shower scene with Ashley ... best girl for fcks sake. Dev's gotta be trolling right? I know it's been said a million times before that it's not going to happen but I just can't believe there's no proper relationship or ending with Ash. What a waste. Emily is great but wtfs a man gotta do to get his punk girl. Hope the dev has an epiphany somewhere along the way and realizes what he's throwing away here. It's not too late, let us make an honest woman out of this bitch.
Her sister's better.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
of all the characters I think she is the lease likely to get a scene like that, its just not realistic given the way her character is written
I think the developer is afraid to add something with the other guys.( i know there`re sharing and swinging in planned tags) The way he did the scene with Luis at the club prove that. They could have all had fun together, not what was shown...

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
]
If you want a punk girl, there are more games out there that include one. Just be happy with what you get in here with Ash because it's better than nothing.

You wouldn't be able to, nor the MC.
She's probably the hottest punk girl I've seen in all these games tbh. Anyway what's it to you kid? You like Emily than great ... carry on. I don't tell you what to like or how you should go about it.

Besides they all said the same thing about Quinn from BAD for years and now look how that's turning out. It was kind of a crack ship that's now one of the most popular pairings around. That's the whole appeal, an improbable romance. If it's not meant to be than fine ... but all I'm saying is if she had a proper route in this game it would take it to the next level and honestly, I think she'd overtake Emily.

Jun 30, 2024
She's probably the hottest punk girl I've seen in all these games tbh. Anyway what's it to you kid? You like Emily than great ... carry on. I don't tell you what to like or how you should go about it.
"Hottest"? you definitely need to play more games. Doesn't sound like you've played the ones I have played. Well, there are a lot of games so, understandable.

But hey, if you think she's better/hotter than every other Punk girl, coolios. Enjoy her. I never said "don't like/chase her" go for her sister for all I care. I don't even play the game anymore lol

Sorry, not a kid but thanks for guessing. Did I once say I like Emily? please, show me where because I'd like to see it. Yeah, if the game offered proper routes (solo for each and what not) it would have been better. My MC didn't care for Ash/Em/Sam/Ash's sister

• Haha
Reactions: Seiko126

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
"Hottest"? you definitely need to play more games. Doesn't sound like you've played the ones I have played. Well, there are a lot of games so, understandable.

But hey, if you think she's better/hotter than every other Punk girl, coolios. Enjoy her. I never said "don't like/chase her" go for her sister for all I care. I don't even play the game anymore lol

Sorry, not a kid but thanks for guessing. Did I once say I like Emily? please, show me where because I'd like to see it. Yeah, if the game offered proper routes (solo for each and what not) it would have been better. My MC didn't care for Ash/Em/Sam/Ash's sister
Well I'm just terribly ashamed my inexperience is so obvious lol. If a veteran like you could throw me some recommendations I'd be grateful.

You're right, you didn't say you liked Emily anywhere. I assumed that because you don't seem to care much for Ash and you said you never got far with Sam, so I just guessed the only one left was Emily? Fair enough? Coolios?

Now I'm hearing that not only don't you care for Emily (which means none of the main cast) but also you "don't even play the game anymore" ... that's a hilarious thing to say when it seems you've already reached end of content lol, and you still hang around here despite all this supposed lack of interest too. Yeah, you've dropped the game ... until the next update right ... and then drop it again for the 4th time? 5th? Lol all good man, no need for an explanation, I think I understand.

We seem to have different tastes but send those recommendations if you can anyway. Can't hurt right? Thanks friend.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
You have a pair of two eyes and two hands, use them to find what you need/want. Also, I was bored and visited an old thread of a game I used to play, oops.

Take care now, bye bye then :)
Yeah, "a game I used to play" the update just came out 2-3 weeks ago hahaha "oops" omg fckn poser, I know you'll be back man, fckn connoisseur of avn's haha, and to think I thought of you as a friend. Laters.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Ok I decided to ask the dev about the sharing and swinging tags, also about the old man one too.
:ROFLMAO:
How cunning he is! xdddd

He need write openly: "I wanted to add a lot of tags and interesting moments( sharing and ect ) to the game, but in the current realities i release updates once a year and even then not even a full of what was planned!"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes