Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I like ashley nadia and doc. I like this game we have five episodes but there are very few scenes.

azbest2k

Nov 23, 2019
i didnt visit Halfway House board some time and wow - 69 pages now - niiiiice! :p ... big thanks for upcoming episode teasers - game looking better and better!

Reactions: Reality Mode

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
I like Em more... spunky but cute... all finished with Ep5... that shampoo bottle has got to hurt... and with his bladder at burst limit... plus the meds... i can only imagine how it ended up...

Reactions: TomVanGrieken

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Guys, how to get a "sex scene with Ashley" on ep. 2?

thanks
In the dinner scene choose *Unvarnished Truth: Tell her every detail.* when telling Emily about the bathroom incident with Ashley. There is a walkthrough in the op follow that, it's solid

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
This game is pretty cool, story is good enough that I don't mind that there is not many sex scenes, tho the few we have are nice, characters feel somewhat like actual people and I love the choice of models they used, I'd go for a different one for the MC, but I like how the author is conscious that the he/she chose one that make the character look way older than he's supposed to be.

CHK24

Jul 5, 2018
In the dinner scene choose *Unvarnished Truth: Tell her every detail.* when telling Emily about the bathroom incident with Ashley. There is a walkthrough in the op follow that, it's solid
Thanks but...

I don't get that scene thou. FeelsBad

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes