Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Genres from the dev page:
SPOILER

Implemented: Fan Service, MILF, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Oral, Facial, Some light Domination

Planned: Vanilla, Anal, Lesbian, Corruption, Sharing, Swinging, Prostitution, Public, Old Man, Domination (Ashley, if you let her.)

Not Planned: Hard NTR, Rape, Humiliation, Incest

Dec 20, 2019
Unfortunatly I don't believe thay are planned any longer due to snowflake backlash but I for one still hope, would be awesome ^^
Genres from the dev page:
SPOILER

Implemented: Fan Service, MILF, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Oral, Facial, Some light Domination

Planned: Vanilla, Anal, Lesbian, Corruption, Sharing, Swinging, Prostitution, Public, Old Man, Domination (Ashley, if you let her.)

Not Planned: Hard NTR, Rape, Humiliation, Incest
Old man? We're not talking about ELI here right?

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wr

Well, whatever the reason the dev had for wanting to add these atrocious content to his game is irrelevant to me, if he really planned to add them from the start then he should've been open about them cause I don't remember seeing those last time I was here. And if he did decide to forget about his planned content and instead listened to the snowflakes as you said, who probably are the ones paying him to make this game, then I don't blame him.
Those tags came with the first release, so nothing new.. I'm a patreon of his but I by no means pay for the whole project, and I'm most likely not in the majority with my opinions so you're safe ^^

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Those tags came with the first release, so nothing new.. I'm a patreon of his but I by no means pay for the whole project, and I'm most likely not in the majority with my opinions so you're safe ^^
I may have been in the wrong for not fully checking what this game is about/going to be about before playing it. Or I may have just forgotten and you may be right that those tags were there since the start. But some users here have tried to gaslight me before and I'm not about to let it happen again.

I'm talking about WVM cause I know for a fact that in the earlier builds of the game the purple haired girl was mandatory a dickgirl and what's optional is if she can be romanced or not. But last time I played players can now choose if she is straight or trans and when I asked in the thread about it, just to confirm, more than a few users said that's always been the case. But I know there's no way I romanced a dickgirl until another user who claimed to be a patron said that I was right and she was mandatory a dickgirl in the earlier builds. So, unless the dev himself comes here and confirm what you said, I'm sticking with what I know.

Reactions: Nospamwss

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I may have been in the wrong for not fully checking what this game is about/going to be about before playing it. Or I may have just forgotten and you may be right that those tags were there since the start. But some users here have tried to gaslight me before and I'm not about to let it happen again.

I'm talking about WVM cause I know for a fact that in the earlier builds of the game the purple haired girl was mandatory a dickgirl and what's optional is if she can be romanced or not. But last time I played players can now choose if she is straight or trans and when I asked in the thread about it, just to confirm, more than a few users said that's always been the case. But I know there's no way I romanced a dickgirl until another user who claimed to be a patron said that I was right and she was mandatory a dickgirl in the earlier builds. So, unless the dev himself comes here and confirm what you said, I'm sticking with what I know.
I'm not intentionally gaslighting you, if my memory fails me and those were not there from the start it's my mistake, doesn't matter really.. I get nothing from misleading you, so appologies if I did.

I remember having the discussion with AZ regarding prostitution a while back, lkkely around the time he published the flashback render of Ash.. ptostitutin tag is there in regard to her history which if I remember correctly was already featured in 0.1 but I might be mistaken.. the take away from that discussion was that future prostitution content was a no no but sharing/thresome was a possibility..

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod to version V2-EP6e (integrated the latest game version EP6 v3)
Main features:
- a status screen/info
- some cheating functions (changing points, game variables)
- renaming the MC, the main girls (Emily/Ashley/Samantha) and Luis
- optional sound effects/voices (human sounds like laughing, moaning etc)
- optional music (you can swith from the original music to my music while playing
- a "jukebox"-function to play all tracks (Mod and Original) manually
- New: a function to mark recommended game choices ("walkthrough")

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

ModHH_01.jpg ModHH_02.jpg ModHH_03.jpg ModHH_04.jpg ModHH_05.jpg ModHH_06.jpg ModHH_07.jpg

Download Mod only V2-EP6e (108MB):
-

Download game complete compressed (version from the OP)
with integrated Mod V2-EP6e (354MB):
-
Some more infos on my Mod page

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Any news about next update?
Not really but 2 days ago on patreon:

Too early to talk about any rls dates. Cant even give an estimate at this point. It's still night, they haven't even arrived home yet and the MC is still messing around with the girls on the train. After this its the home arrival scene, some stuff with Sam and after that there's the entire next day do to. So lots and lots of work still. As for how big... I dunno... maybe a little bit bigger than ep6. That's the trend so far. Each one a lil bigger than the last. Let's see if that still holds up.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
This one looks pretty good, think I'll jump into it when episode 7 drops. Quick question: the patreon description says one of the girls in particular is the main "love interest," do you lock yourself out of content by either being solely faithful to her or messing around with other girls? Essentially, does going after all the girls block her route?

Edit: in addition are the "love/affection" and "corruption" routes different? For instance, in Depraved Awakening your goal was to increase both for the girls and you could basically max out both of them with the right choices, but in some other games there are entirely separate romance/corruption routes.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Someone in the Midnight Paradise thread suggested this game to me when I asked for something else to play. Glad he mentioned it, this game is quite fun. Great story and characters. Hoping to see more updates. I dont really end up liking most of the games on here, I only really like a few and this game was added to that very short list.

Also the music choice for the menu was excellent. I ripped if from an .rpy file so I can listen to it casually. I hope no one minds.

Reactions: kschn68

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pretty solid. It's kinda gritty which is refreshing in comparison to the games that have you play as God's gift to humanity. A nice change of pace.
yep, it is refreshing, yet it perhaps would be even more refreshing with not so blu...drastic change of pace:p

Reactions: ThirteenHP

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
When you don't jerk off onto the butt of Samantha, Emily passes you the laptop normally.
Episode 4 end.

But on Episode 5's start, Emily's flashback can be seen to her being angry at looking at your cum on the bed.(When you cum on Samantha)

Not sure if it's been reported but its something.

4.30 star(s) 172 Votes