Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me, or are these characters who are obsessed with calling the MC a pervert so fucking annoying, you wish there were an option to throw them into the sun?! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So apparently you and the dev of this game are the only people who believe that juvie consists of sitting in a room and staring at a wall. This is not the case. People are not isolated in juvie. They learn how to talk to people. And, as far as I know, there is no developed country on earth that doesn't have some kind of schooling involved. The MC wouldn't come out as a brain dead simp just because he was in juvie for 4 years. In fact, odds are the exact opposite would be more likely.
He can be horny and retarded like most young adults are even when they aren't in the system for 4 years.
He's been 4 years without any contact with girls or women.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
He can be horny and retarded like most young adults are even when they aren't in the system for 4 years.
He's been 4 years without any contact with girls or women.
Uh huh, and the first thing any woman, except Ashley, in this game thinks is "Wow, what a ladies man." The MC in this game is by far one of the worst I've ever seen. It ruins an otherwise well made game.

Reactions: sharpys

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my walkthrough/cheating/audio Mod to version V2-EP7a.
Added the new EP7 + integrated the latest patched original game version EP.7-v2.
Main features:
- a function to mark recommended game choices ("walkthrough"), can be turned on/off while playing
- a status/info screen
- some cheating functions (changing character points, game variables)
- renaming the MC and the main girls (Emily/Ashley/Samantha) and Luis
- optional sound effects/voices (some human sounds like erotic moaning, laughing etc)
- alternativ music (can always be switched Original/Mod/off while playing)
- a "jukebox"-function to play all tracks (Mod and Original) manually

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

ModHH_01.jpg ModHH_02.jpg ModHH_03.jpg ModHH_04.jpg ModHH_05.jpg ModHH_06.jpg ModHH_07.jpg
Download links and some more infos on my Mod page

Reactions: liegad and madjong

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game is a gem. It has the best models out of any VN s I know. Not the typical DAZ staple models. (except the fat sheriff or what) They are quite unique. One game that beat this was Lust Man Standing, but unfortunately that one got abandoned, had completely unique models as well. My favourite is Shiho and the new girl on the train, but all of them are dazzling. :) MC is a simp, has horrible personality and Ashley has nothing good to offer except her body. But still, one of my favourites. :)

Reactions: Pill46

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di Halfway House [Ep. 7] [Az]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

This is the Italian translation of Halfway House [Ep. 7] [Az]

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Update of Qleaf Walkthrough by myself, I will be updating this going forward!

Edit: Updated to Episode 7

You can find all my content here:

Or you can:

Hey Zoey Raven. Thanks for the walkthrough but I think I found something you missed from the latest episode.

According to your walkthrough, you should be able to get both Emily's and Ashley's scenes on the train. One by having a high enough stat (Emily) and the other by leaning left at the end of the last episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure you can only get one or the other depending on who you leaned on in Ep6.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
weird, I have two saves, one with full emily relationship, other with ashley. I have done all of ashley's scenes, and yet they are still not unlocked in the scenes menu (even when the "unlock" button clearly showed during those scenes)

anyone know what happened there?

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Odd, every single save I have is broken. Gonna do some troubleshooting.

Edit: No clue of the cause, game doesnt crash or error out just trying to load anything goes back to the main menu. Oh well. Ended up making a new save.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlieshady

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Odd, every single save I have is broken. Gonna do some troubleshooting.

Edit: No clue of the cause, game doesnt crash or error out just trying to load anything goes back to the main menu. Oh well.
Same here. Guess it's time to hold ctrl for awhile...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
weird, I have two saves, one with full emily relationship, other with ashley. I have done all of ashley's scenes, and yet they are still not unlocked in the scenes menu (even when the "unlock" button clearly showed during those scenes)

anyone know what happened there?
I dont know if this would fix your problem, but the dev already released a patched version EP7-v2 for his patrons.

Update:
Uploaded the new script files from this updated version.
Installation: unzip the file, then copy/move the extracted folder "scripts" into your game directory "...\Halfway_House-EP7-pc\game\"

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I have two scenes in the replay that aren't unlocked. Piper Intro and Liz Intro. That should have just unlocked automatically by playing, right? Is this a bug?

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
anyone know what this scene on the monitor is from or who she is?

EDIT: found out that it's Madison Deck

ep6_week3.jpg

Last edited:

Apr 29, 2020
If Dev Is Planing Swinging & Sharing I M Out From Game.
Not A Fan of these Fetishes Nor Optional & Avoidable.
Good Luck Dev.

4.30 star(s) 171 Votes