Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Halfway House - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Cheat, Improvements Mod [Ep. 9] [Az]

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Decided to replay this today with your mod. Love your work man. Was wondering if you'd be able to add a name save function in the next update if the dev doesn't add it to the game. Someone else made one a while back but it's not compatible with your mod. Here's the link to it from the thread in case you wanna check out the code.

https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-6-v3-az.33607/post-3896836

Thanks again for all your great work for all your mods.

On a side note. Happy to see you took up some of slack for some of Lain's mods since we lost her. You're definitely one of the best modders out there. (y) (y) (y)
Did you ever make a Save named editor for the game? It would be nice to have even the Episode number on the save just to remember where I left off

Reactions: ontach

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
OscarSix
Fingers crossed for an update
Last time he posted at all on the site was Feb of last year for the Ep9 of this (which makes me realise how long between updates HWH was)... so I wouldn't hold your breath on that one... there's another mod for it though by KoGa3 linked in the OP of the game's page, but seems some stuff with the game got changed and that one will need some redoing and it might not be all that soon that it gets updated.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Pretty sure that borks the saves if he used O6 before, especially with a RenPy version upgrade. Than again, RenPy upgrades often borks all saves.
OscarSix's Patreon is shut down and he hasn't been seen here in well over a year. I don't think waiting is an option. FYI. KoGa3's Mod works with my saves that had Oscarsix's walkthrough installed.

Last edited:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
this mod breaks choices. you have to ignore each error message whenever a choice comes up and it skips the choice options after ignoring. you don't even get to see the dialogue.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
this mod breaks choices. you have to ignore each error message whenever a choice comes up and it skips the choice options after ignoring. you don't even get to see the dialogue.
If you're using this mod with the current release, it won't work right - this mod hasn't been updated since Ep 9 and the current release is Ep 10. Looks like Oscar may have given up on it with the time between the releases.

Reactions: Suprserpent

Phermadine

Oct 5, 2020
i was also getting errors, tried to delete the whole game and start with a fresh install, it kept track of the saves and the mods after deleting and removing from recycle bin, how do i completely wipe to try to start fresh?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL I totally do not understand why people use outadated mods and then complain that they do not work with the newer version of the game and they have only errors.
And it surprises me even more when to such a game in OP there is linked another mod which is up-to-date and compatible with the latest version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: effninefivehuman

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i was also getting errors, tried to delete the whole game and start with a fresh install, it kept track of the saves and the mods after deleting and removing from recycle bin, how do i completely wipe to try to start fresh?
You have to delete the RenPy "roaming" files for the game from the directory it set up on your device, as well as the game itself. Don't delete the entire RenPy folder unless you also want to delete everything to do with any other titles you're playing.

Reactions: ontach

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
New update out, just a heads up. Tthanks for modding it.
Well ... this is not any new update but only some shitty ones that nobody needs separate bonus scenes by which only dev delays the creation of just new content for the main game.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017

Updated: 2022/02/17
Game/Creator: / Halfway House
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.9
Game Version: Ep. 9
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Halfway House!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Scene/Gameplay Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
can someone update this mod please???