• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
910435_SPOILER_Title.png

Overview:
Solve the puzzles and seek the secrets of Miss Nora's mansion while avoiding (or hunting?) lewd traps and endings. All sexual content is Femdom with a variety of fetishes.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-11-10
Developer: Bo Wei
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

910435_SPOILER_Title.png Cum1.png feet.png Idle1.png Idle12.png Statue2.png

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
watch people come through and still ask for this,

also is this why level 0 was delayed?

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So when I see it's a Bo Wei game, I can pretty much guess what kind of theme this game will be, but can we at least get one or two lines of story description.
Am I a failed dojo student this time or a merchant in debt, a warrior trying to be the very best ?
Backstory people!

Also, I see some good lad added ending saves, so does that mean the game is finished or will we be stuck in a never-ending purgatory know as Tower of Trample?

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Hmm, can't seem to be able to pass the crystal puzzle, I know I could cheat but would like to "solve" it. Anyone got any tips?

Update: Never mind got it

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmos Guy

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
When a blonde girl dressed in blue appears in a Bo Wei/Koda game, you know things are going to be good. A very enjoyable game, although getting Soul Dust took me longer than I’d like to admit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes